A Mission?

Boruto

Dad looks up. "Hey Boruto, Mitsukie.." Dad says smileing. Mitsukie waves. I just crose my arms. "Yea hi dad. What do you want?" I ask anyioed. Dad looks down and picks up a file and hands it to me. I grab the file from him. "Those are Kawakis files.." he tells us. I open them and start reading. "He had a normaly life..until his mother died in an acsident and it changed him..his father ditched him and left him to die when he was eleven..he lived all by himself.." i look up at my dad. "Okay so why are you telling me all this..?" I ask angerly. "Im sending you on a three team mission..yous are to look for Kawaki and bring him back to Konaha.." Dad says as he folds his hands together and places them over his mouth. "If I find him ill kill him ya know!" I shout. "Our mission is to return him hear!" I hear a fimaliear voice shout behind me. Its master Sasuke. "Master Sasuke!?" I jump up. "Even I want him dead for what hes done but it is our duty to obey our mission..and besides letting him rote in jail for the rest of his life doesnt sound so bad.." sasuke says with a light smirk on his face. Dad noods. "But why me!" I shout. I want to go on a mission but to find this dick wothout killing him is gonna be hard...for me. "Because with your abilty finding him would be alot easier. You can see chacara levels from a good distance. Ive sent a lit of search parties fir him but no one has spoted him.." dad says knowing my abilitys. I roll my eyes. "Sigh. Fine..do you have any imfirmation?" I ask. "He could be anywere in konaha..we dont know what hes capable of so be careful." Dad says while looking at the three of us. Mitsukie noods. "Alright. Make sure you Tell sarada what were doing. And send us any new information if you get any." I say to him. He riases a brow and smirks. "Will do!" He says as the three of us leave the office.

Sarada
Today I woke up feeling way better. My bruses have gone down and my skull is healing nicely. Im sitting in my room reading like usual. "Hey sarada how are you feeling today?" Mama enters my room with a tray of food in her hands. I look up and smile. "Im doing mutch better mama." I say as she places the tray over my lap. "Thank you mama." I look up at my mother. "Your welcome.." mama looks away. Why does she look upseat? I tilt my head to look at her face. "Mama whats wrong?" I ask her softly. She looks over at me. "I got a call from Naruto.." I bilnk a coupel of times. "Boruto, mitsukie and your father are out on a mission looking for Kawaki.." she says pouting her lips. "Sigh" i close my eyes and open them agian to see my mother starring at me. "Boruto told his dad to tell you that they are leaving today to serch for him." Im a littel speachless. I dont really now what to say. "Tell all three of them I said good luck and to be careful.." i say finaly. Mama stands up and heads to the exsit. "Allrighy, you get your rest now sweety. Ill bring you some pain killers in a bit." She says waveing me off. "Thank you agian mama." I tell her while i eat a rice ball. She smiles and exsits the room. Mamas real busy hear at konahas hospital. Im lucky i get some time with her. After finishing my rice ball i lie down. Sigh. "You guys better get Kawaki.." i say to myself as i fall asleep.

Boruto
"Boruto..are you alright?" I turn and face my friend. His light blue hair is blowing thru the wind. I nood. "You haven't really said anything." Mitsukie adds. I look away staring down at my feet. Each steep walking thru konaha. Mitsukie sighs. Master sasuke is just silently walking next to me. "Were gonna go outside the viladge and try and find him." Unckel Sasuke says changing the subject and handing us both ear pices. Mitsukie noods. My head is filed with thoughts, promises, and regrets. What if we never find him? What if i break my promise agian? What will happen now? All of these questions must be answered soon or im gonna go crazy..