Chapter 14: Breakup's suck!

Hello, people. This chapter was a hassle to make and it even wasn't supposed to be this long but look where we are.

Chapter 14

I heard my alarm. I groaned in annoyance. I was about to get up but I felt a pair of arms around me. I start to panic. Are they going to hit me?! I stay completely still and don't move. I slowly curl up into a ball from old habits.

I hear them breathing. I then feel light kisses on my neck. I started to hear a familier voice.

"It's okay, Deku. I got you." I relaxen but then who's Deku?

"Who's Deku?" I asked suspiciously.

"You're new nickname," he kissed me on the cheek, "Let me see your beautiful eyes." he said in a very low voice.

I turn to him and smile. I kiss him on the nose.

"Okay, since I have a nickname, you get to have ... Kacchan!" I said to him.

"Seriously?" he kissed me on the forehead, "fine but you're the only one who can call me that." he said.

"I hope you can KaCcHaN to my jokes." I giggled to my joke.

Kacchan rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Ha ha very funny (vine reference), now go back to bed." he said to me.

"I can't I have work today." I said to him with a smile.

He ruffled my hair a bit. He dragged his arm down to my cheek and caressed it softly.

"Can I take you somewhere today?" he asked me.

"But I have work." I said to him again.

"Skip work! Go during lunch break!" he exclaimed.

"Fine," I kissed him on his nose, "Lunch break." I said.

I grabbed my phone and texted mom that I had an appointment today and needed to be there. I put my phone back down on the nightstand.

I turned back to Kacchan and snuggled closer into his chest to get warmth. He wraps his arms around me protectively around me. I yawned and closed my eyes, falling into the depths of darkness.

Katsuki's point of view

I started to hear him breathe more softly in my chest. I kissed him on his head.

I started to hear a knock at the door. I turned to see Shouto slowly opening the door and cautiously walking in.

He waves to me with the same face as usual.

"How's my brother doing?" he asked me as he came close.

He walks over to the side of the bed. Shouto leaned over and lifted up his hair that was over his eyes. He smiles a warm smile.

"I'm glad. He looks peaceful," he stands back straight, "Usually he's has a scrunched up face and rolls around." he said.

He looks at me.

"Are you taking him somewhere or something, Katsuki?" he asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well make sure he takes his meds before he leaves," we hear Izuku stir but he stays asleep, "please?" he kissed Izuku on the head and made his way to the door.

Soon after he left. I heard his footsteps go faint. I look down at Deku who was looking like a fucking angel.

I squished him closer to me. I started to get comfortable and fell asleep.