Chapter 11: Truth

TW: Panic attack.

Yo, I'm late. So, enjoy this long chapter that took me days to freaking finish. :)

Chapter 11

Shouto's point of view

Why the fuck was he there?! I gripped onto the steering wheel harder while I was deep into thought. At least he will be hurt for a little bit, so he couldn't hurt Izuku. I glanced in the back to see Bakugou looking out the window, as he stroked Izuku's soft, green ringlets.

I look back at the road. It was nice. Not a lot of cars out at this time. When he wakes up he is telling me about his friends and what he is doing out this late. I heard somebody whimper in the back. It was Izuku.

"I'm sorry. Please, stop that hurts," he whimpered out softly.

I can't do anything because I'm driving. I looked in the back. Katsuki is going to have to.

"Katsuki," he looked at the rearview mirror to see me. I heard Izuku whimper some more, "I need you to say protecting things to him. Right now, he is having a flashback. You just need him to know that he is protected," I told him.

I heard him growl after I said 'flashback'. I looked back to the road and away from the mirror.

Katsuki's point of view

This is a fucking flashback?! I growled after he said 'flashback'. I heard him whimper a little more with tears building up by his eyes. I got close to his ear.

"You're fine," I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I got you. No one is going to fucking hurt you, you hear that?" I reassure him.

His whimper shortly stopped as did his crying. He stopped moving around and relaxed. I saw a small smile on his face. I tightened my grasp around him. He started to hum in satisfaction. I looked out the window and smiled a little bit.

I felt the car stop then continue like it did before. I heard Izuku murmur but couldn't catch it. I looked at the stars we passed. It was so quiet and calm. I looked at Izuku. I can't wait to find out his story. All in college. His situation, everything.

The car finally halted to a stop. I saw my place. I looked to Shouto. He sighed, as he put the car into park. He turned to me and smiled.

"Thank you for everything tonight," he said happily, "Make sure you come over so you can learn more about Izuku," he reminds me.

I nod my head and get out of the car. I close the door behind me. He started driving off into the night. I looked back in front of me and headed towards the door. I saw some lights on. Must be Kirishima. I rolled my eyes at how late he was staying up.

I unlocked the door and went inside. And as I guessed it, it was Kirishima watching T.V. He looked at me and smiled. I closed the door behind me and put my keys in the bowl. I looked around. Everyone else must be sleep. I went to go sit down next to the redhead. He punched me playfully on the shoulder.

"Where have you been?" he asked me, with the same big smile.

I glanced at him and sighed, as I hunched over. No reason to keep a secret.

"I hanged out with a friend of mine," I leaned back into the seat, "We were friends in college," I looked at him, "Good friends, actually," I crossed my arms over my chest as I did a smug smile, "And guess who's there?" I asked him.

"Who?" he asked, as he paused the show that he was watching.

He looked at me with starry eyes of determination. I laughed a little bit then I told him.