Chapter 6.5: Friends

Here is the second part of it. Please enjoy!

Izuku's point of view

I walk out of the house and with my friends. We planned this today (or early this morning) to hang out. We never really got to hang out because of work and life so we planned on doing it today when we are free.

We start to walk down the street, just walking nothing more.

"So what should we do?" I ask them, as I put my hands in my pockets.

Sunny King puts her finger on her chin then starts to tell me what we are going to do.

"Well we were thinking about going to Mall, then to the movies, and after that to a bar because what the hell we need to let loose and have some fun," she said, "oh yeah we are going to call each other by our drag queen and king names," she added.

I nod my head and smile.

"Okay sunny," I said to her, "so aren't we going to use a car to get around because we are going to have bags?" I ask her.

She smiles at me and puts her arm around my shoulders.

"We are going to use my car but I won't be driving Fierce will be. They said I'm go slow," Sunny said.

"Which is true you were driving the slowest possible on the highway, Boo-boo," Fierce heart turns to me, "I'm surprised the police didn't pull us over for being so slow," I laugh at that and turn to Sunny who's cheeks were flushed from either anger or embarrassment.

"Yep, she was the slowest, there were so many cars honking at us it was ridiculous," Fifi said, as she laughed at the end of her sentence.

Sunny rolled her eyes and took her arm from my shoulders. She started to walk in front where Fierce Heart was, as Fifi slowed down to my pace.

"So was that your brother?" he asked me with a big smile on his face.

I nod my head to her question because why would I have to lie about that?

"Yeah, he is," I turn towards him, "we live together as roommates," I tell her.

He starts to squeal and hugs me. I stand still for a second then hug back, he was taller than me, so I had to stand on my tippy-toes to be able to hug him.

The Sunny and Fierce both stop in front of us. I let go of Fifi and vice versa. Sunny turns around to us and points to a black car on the street.

"That's my car over there Boo-boo," she tells me, as she smiles.

We start to walk to the car and Fifi opens the door to the back, as I thank her for it. I get in on the far right, as Fifi gets on the far left. Fierce Heart goes in the driver's side, as Sunny King goes into the passenger, you could still see that she was a little bit mad about being called slow.

We all buckled up to get ready to go. When we were done Fierce Heart put the car into drive and started to get out of the spot, to get into the street. She started driving and as she did we all started to sing along to the radio. 'Shape of you' by Ed Sheeran, we all started to sing along to it. A few songs went on, as we finally make it to the Mall.

"And here we are," Fierce heart said, as he put the car into park.

Our talking soon died down, as the car stopped. We got out of the car and closed the door behind us. We start to walk into the Mall. There were so many shops to choose from. We all went to the clothes shop first.

"What do we get?" I ask them, as they turn to me.

"Clothes, girl. Obviously," Fifi said with a big smile on his face.