Chapter 7:Past

Warning: Abuse

But Bethany I made biscuits!!

Chapter 7

Katsuki's point of view

I can't believe I actually talked to her or now him. I started to walk back to the couch. Who could have known she was a boy.

I sit on the couch and lay back down. I start to wonder. How does Shouto know Izuku? I lift my hand over to the cheek his kissed. I can still feel the kiss he left me.

I start to smile, then my smile goes down after I realized. I don't think he knows who I am. That I'm part of a band. If he did I'm pretty sure he would be fawning over me.

I start to tap my chin. I think it's fine if he doesn't know right? Whatever, why the fuck am I worrying? I'm fine.

I start to feel my eyes droop and I fell asleep under the warm blue blanket.

Shouto's point of view

I woke up because of my alarm. I get up off the couch and turn it off. I stretched and my muscles popped. Oh, yeah, I have to wake up Izuku.

I look at Bakugou. He's fine. I run upstairs to Izuku's bedroom. I wait at his door. I hear his breathing on the other side. I open up his door. I turn on the light and, by me doing that, I hear a groan from under the covers.

"Too bright," Izuku groans, as he goes deeper into the covers.

I walked over to him and took the covers off of him. Izuku curled himself in a ball to reserve his body heat. I noticed he was in a dress. Why is he in a dress?

"Come on, Izuku. It's time to go to work," I tell him, as he groans some more.

"Shh, to loud. Let me sleep," Izuku said, as he got up to grab the covers. When he did that he looked at me with puppy eyes, "Please, Shouto?" he pleaded.

His eyes didn't look normal, they were a little bloodshot, and his face looked a little pale. What did he do last night? I stand up straight and cross my arms across my chest.

"What did you do last night?" I asked him in a strained tone; trying to keep my cool.

Izuku grabs the covers and lays on his pillow; his head still showing. He looks at me with those green eyes that are now squinted.

"Turn off the light and I'll tell you," he said to me.

I nodded my head and walked over to the light switch. It was next to the door. I flicked the light switch off and the room went dark, the only light source in the room was the window. It wasn't that bright outside but it was becoming morning.

I slide my feet back towards the bedside. I stand there in front of him. He was not focused so I snapped my fingers. He gets out of his trance and looks at me.

"Okay, now, you have to promise me that you won't get mad?" He asks me.

Izuku's point of view

Shouto, was silent for a couple moments, then he nods his head as an agreement. I smile at him.

"Okay, accidents happen, how do think the kids got here?" I ask him, as I started giggling.

Shouto rolls his eyes and taps his arm with his fingers.

"Izuku, tell me what happened," he says to me in a serious tone.

"Fine," I tell him in a playful way.

I start to move around in the bed to get comfortable.

"Okay, so we went to the store and went past a dress that almost made me drop my croissant. And I tried it on and that's how I got this. When we were walking we found out that these two people who were arguing in the store that they were roommates. And we were like 'Oh my god they were roommates'," I tell him.