Chapter 10: Lucas

Tw: Panic attack

Hey, welcome to a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 10

Izuku's point of view

We arrived at her place it was about 1:15 am. She lived is a spacious apartment. We walked in. She and I sat on the couch. She turned to me, as she crossed her leg on top of the other.

"Do you want to watch RuPaul's Drag Race?" she asked me.

I turned to her and smiled. I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"You know that show?!" I asked her.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and nodded her head really fast.

"Of course!" she said.

"Well turn it on!" I took my hands off her shoulders, as she did too.

We turned towards the T.V. She put it on On Demand. She put it on season 10 episode 4. Cool, I haven't seen this one.

We started watching it for a little bit until my phone went off. I took my phone from my pocket and looked at it. I rolled my eyes. Why the hell is Shouto calling me?!

I look over to Fifi who was still looking over at the T.V. It was on a commercial for toys. She turned towards me and smiled.

"What's up?" She asked; my phone still ringing.

I showed her the phone. She put her hand on her chin when I faced it back to me. My phone stopped ringing but then a few seconds later, it went back on. She nodded her heads towards me.

"You have to answer your phone so he doesn't keep blowing you up," she suggested.

I started to think for a little bit. I guess that could help me but he would ask where I am. I roll my eyes. Whatever. I put the green answer button. I put it close to my ear. Fifi paused the show because it was about to turn on.

"Izuku," Shouto said in a low tone.

I gulped. Shit, he's mad. Beads of sweat were dripping down my face. I hate when he's mad.

"Y-yes?" I asked, kind of on edge.

"Where are you?" he asked monotone, I could tell he was trying to keep his cool.

I sank farther into the couch. No, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening! I want to stay with my friends.

"I'm fine, Shouto," I tell him, just to at least calm his nerves down.

I hear a sigh from the other sigh. It wasn't a relieved sigh it was more of an aggravated sigh.

"Izuku you better tell me where you are at or I will have to track your phone," he warns me.

"No, Shouto," I told him.

"Okay, I guess we are going to have to do this the hard way," he said.

That was the last thing he said before he ended the call. I groaned and put my hands on my face. I dragged my hands down as I groaned.

"Shit!" I screamed.

Fifi looked at me with widened eyes. I stood up from the couch.

"Fifi he's tracking my fucking phone!" I tell her.

She stands up calmly. She rests her hands on my shoulders.

"It's fine okay?" she asks me to calm me down.