Chapter Nine.

(The Weeknd-Beauty behind the Madness album)

What's wrong with watering a dead plant hoping for it to grow back to life?

He is actually taller than you,since he rested his chin on my head but his hugs are not as warm yours but i can deal with that right?His skin is lighter than yours though.Way lighter,he looks pale at times.He actually has tatoos covering a majority of his skin.Something about maximizing the canvas he has. Lol i laughed at that too since he will end up looking like a whiteboard filled with black marks all over. But they actually look good on him. He actually looks good.That,i think is what i meant to say.Remember how you always insisted I cover up my legs most of the times, saying I don't look great with them exposed, well he bought me a dress saying I should wear dresses mostly since my legs made them look great. What a change though. He makes me feel really good in my own skin. Something you rarely did.He goes to the same school as your big brother though. And a complete nerd for that matter. We met at the liquor store last week. When I had gone out to get my identification card that must have slipped out of my bag when I had been paying up.Funny thing is, he does not take liquor.His sister does. But she is shy so he gets it for her. A good example for his siblings right?They moved in to the house your mother had almost bought last summer though. The one covered by alot of trees at the end of the street.And do you know something else? He actually built me a swing on one of the trees. It's our spot now. His and mine since there is no me and you anymore.I know you must be thinking right now of how easy I am. Getting into a relationship with a guy I have just known for less than two weeks. It's two weeks actually.And that's six weeks since we broke up. And you must sure be wondering why it took over a year for us to finally date with right? Maybe so as to ensure that the timing is right so that I could meet up with Ornal at the perfect time. Yes, that's his name. And yes it does not not stand for anything other than his name.He does not know how to swim though and God I almost peed on my pants when he screamed as I forced him to do the spear.But I am pretty sure he will get the hang of it soon. I mean you always said I am a great trainer right? But do you know what makes me feel sad,because no matter how great he gets, he still cannot get me to love him as much as I love you. And that for a fact is starting to get me sick. Sick of the fact that i cannot see how toxic you are yet I keep coming back to you.But there is nothing wrong with hoping for water in a desert right? Because I mean if you are satisfied with the little you have, cactus and other desert plants will still yield enough water for you to quench your thirst. Though it won't be as much at that of fresh water rivers in rainforests,you will still live right?

A/N:I always skip this part in most books that I read. But please stay with me for 10 more seconds. I figured I left the book at a bad state.But it's finally great to know that she is trying to move on right? That she is hopeful once again. Thanks again for those sending me inspiring messages.This chapter is dedicated to y'alls.