Chapter Four.

You were the light for me to find my way but you burned me up to flames.

(Listen to Keith Urban-Love the way it hurts)

If i ride with you baby know imma ride for you.That is what we always promised each other right?I fell back comfortably onto the bench and took out my headphones so that i could listen to music so as to clear my head off things.It's been quite a day.I opened up our chats and started reading our texts from months back.Some messages even dating to before we had started seeing each other.I don't know why I always did this to myself but it was relaxing.The fact that you once cared was comforting that at least yesterday was better,that atleast i had better days.Ed sheeran always had a way of getting to my heart and i felt tears streaming down my face.I laughed at the fact that i was actually crying.Mixed emotions and all.I was not even sure why i was crying.Was it because of how Ed sounded so good or because listening to him while going through our past messages made me recall of all the good times.I had never been so broken yet so whole.I was crying once more i could not continue doing this to myself yet i could still not stop.I had been sitting there for so long I had not even noticed it was past noon.I packed up my headphones back into the bag,got my shit together and stood up.I needed a drink.Walking away i wondered to myself why i could not seem to move on.I mean you seemed to have moved on already.I am pieces it's tearing me down and i was struggling.Struggling to stay fucking strong.And it seemed that was proving to be a very difficult tast for me.People don't always go back to what broke them in the first place but you are the only one that knows where the pieces of my heart fell and you are the only one that can help piece it back together.Baby i was hurting i admit, but i must say a part of me craves the pain and the burn.Even if it kills me i will still choose you because if asked to pick my poison,i will choose you.

Fucked up chapter and i know it's really short but i rather leave it like this than fill it up with trash.Enjoy though.Next chapter will be better.