Prologue

"Even the smartest of us can find ourselves loving someone who doesn't even know of our existences."

"Jungkook, come here and get your food!" The brunette's mother called. With a sigh he slowly shut off his computer, setting it to the side and crawling off his bed. The grimace on his face became a habit every time he opened his bedroom door after always seeing the junk that littered the hallway.

After nearly tripping down the stairs, he glumly walked into the kitchen to grab his microwave dinner. "Thanks, Mom." He said quietly, taking off back up the stairs to his room where he sat down in the dark to eat.

Shoveling a spoonful of macaroni into his mouth, he felt around for his small phone. Feeling it's form in the blankets, he picked it up flicking it on to see a picture of the glorious Kim Taehyung as his lock screen. He smiled to himself at just the pure beauty of him. He's a major fanboy of Taehyung and has no shame in it. Jungkook has been a fan since the beginning of the man's career, basically spending every waking moment of his miserable life on Taehyung.

It's obvious to even the most unobservant person that the young boy is in love with the twenty-two year old living piece of art. There's no way to calculate how much time he's spent screenshotting pictures and watching interviews of his idol. No one will ever understand his love since he barely understood it himself.

Scrolling through Twitter, something caught his eye. A guy he followed had posted some pictures of his letter diary.

Curiosity took over so he opened up the tweet and swiped through the pictures. He looked at how the boy had written a notebook full of letters to his favorite member of the band 5 Seconds Of Summer, Ashton Irwin. Biting his bottom lip, he scrolled through the replies which were full of praises.

Taking a moment to think it over, he decided this is something he felt was right to do. Sliding off his bed, he turned the side table lamp on beginning his search for supplies.

The 16 year old looked through his room till he finally found his old unused black leather journal. Smiling, he took the ballpoint pen from the side pocket and sat down ready to begin.

Clicking the pen he slowly wrote the words,

"Dear Taehyung . . ."