Sincerely, Fanboy ~ Vkook

Started: 8/27/2018 12:00am

Finished: 8/27/2018 10:30am

Jeon Jungkook is the ultimate fan of the infamous model, Kim Taehyung. All his time is spent loving, supporting, and obsessing over the near perfect man. All it took was a bit of time before the 16 year old fell for the 22 year old beauty. The letters he writes in his diary become his only link to the celebrity, clinging to the idea of the man for dear life.

All Rights Reserved:

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, Stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission by the publisher.

Dear, Reader

Before you begin reading, this is a rewritten version of an old 5 Seconds Of Summer fanfiction I wrote back in 2015. That book meant the absolute world to me, I just didn't have the writing skills to make it good. I hope that I do it justice and can guide you fellow Army's through this Journey. I know the 5sosFam and Army don't get along right now, but please don't let me being a fan ruin the book for you. I love to write and I love this damn storyline.

This is quite the story, I haven't written the rewrite yet but I do know what is going to be in it. If you suffer from depression or thoughts of suicide please be careful if you proceed. I am not responsible for any actions you make take after reading this book.

I want you all to know that my Inbox is open, and I'm more than happy for you to message me at any time. The story of this runs deep so if you relate and need to talk, I'm here. I'm all too familiar with loneliness, I'll be here if you need me. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Alexandra (The Author)