You've currently just came out of your bathroom and tossed your wet clothes into the dirty clothes bin. Your bed welcomes you and you dive in to enjoy the softness. Your face is squished up against your pillow and your cheek puffs out, you feel yourself drifting to sleep before a light knock sounds at your door.

"Come in," You mumble and your door slowly creaks open. You hear footsteps against the carpet and your bed slowly sinks down.

"Are you tired, babygirl?" Namjoon's voice rings in your ears and you slowly begin to shift onto your back.

"Just a little bit." You rub your eyes, "But I'll be ok."

Namjoon hums before he places his hand against your thigh, "You looked amazing in your swimsuit."

You lightly scoff at his words, "You're just saying that cause you bought the suit."

"Am I?" Namjoon shifts so his face is hovering above yours, "I actually mean what I said, Y/N. You looked good in that swimsuit."

Your face heats up and you turn your head to the side, "Th-Thank you."

The room stayed silent for a bit, you feel Namjoon stroke a strand of hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear.

"Y/N there's something I want to do with you, but I won't do it if you don't want me to." Curiosity sparks and you look up at the man on top of you. Namjoon bites his lower lip as he lets his eyes travel down your body.

Your heart explodes in your chest when Namjoon tells you his request. Your eyes widen and you feel the tips of your ears set ablaze.

"I want to make love to you, Y/N."

~No lemons this time folks~

You're left gripping the sheets and your jaw's clenched shut. Namjoon grabs his boxers and slips them on and his basketball shorts, he hands you your tank top and your boy shorts. You felt so much heat radiating off of Namjoon as he collapses next to you, both of you trying to control your breathing. You had no words or any thoughts on what just happened, except one thing.

"That was amazing," You pant out and Namjoon's smirk grows.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby." Namjoon closes his eyes and wraps his arms around your waist. You enjoy his warmth and you press your back as close to his bare chest as possible before you drift to sleep.

Jiho couldn't believe what he heard, he's angrily shaking his legs as he stares at the wall. He heard you and Namjoon, heard every second of it. His hatred towards Namjoon grows the more he thinks about the unfair situation, he was able to have sex with you, but he couldn't? Namjoon got to touch you, hold you, kiss you, but he couldn't?

Jiho's rage gets the best of him and he gets up from his seat and storms off into your room. The loud banging of the door causes you to flail around before your eyes settled on Jiho, Namjoon sits straight up and instantly glares at the older man.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Namjoon shouts and Jiho stomps to Namjoon's side and takes a fist full of Namjoon's hair. Jiho yanks Namjoon out of the bed and pulls the boy's face back.

"So you get to sleep with her but I can't?" Jiho growls as he throws Namjoon to the floor, Namjoon groans as his head hits the wall. You were stunned as you see Namjoon slowly stand up while holding his head.

"She agreed to sleeping with me, I didn't force her to do anything." Namjoon rushes towards Jiho and tackles him to the ground, the two men roll around the tight spacing, each throwing punches towards the other. You get out of the bed and try your best to pull the two apart, you managed to get Namjoon to stand to his feet and off of Jiho before the two go at it again.