11

I wake up to Ethan playing with my hair. "Morning sleepy head" He said laughing. I yawn and roll back over. "Are you still tired?" I nod. I'm exhausted. "Fine we can sleep for a little bit more but we need to be up in a hour to get ready" I turn to him. He's laying down next to me. I look into his eyes. She looks into mine. I give him a smile. "You're so beautiful Jess" he said passionately. "You're handsome Ethan" I said back. He pulls me closer to him. I lay my head between his neck. I slowly fell back asleep.

"Jess time to wake up" Ethan said playing with my hair. I yawn and open my eyes. Ethan gives me a smile. "I'm gunna shower" I said getting up. I get up and started grabbing clothes. I decided to go with a long sleeve crop top and light mom jeans and my white high tops converse. I go into the bathroom and start the shower. I step in and the hot water engulfed my body. It felt amazing. I finished my shower and get out. I change and go into the room.

Ethan gets out of the shower and comes into the room shirtless. I look away and focused on my makeup. "You don't need that babe" he said grabbing his shirt. My heart flutters. "You never know I could see a cute boy" I said joking around. I could tell he got a little mad. "I'm joking" I said reassuring him. He doesn't say anything. I sigh and put on some chapstick and lay on the bed and go on my phone.

We finally leave. "You never told us where we are going" yeah gives me a smile. "Surprise gut it's gonna be a kinda long road trip so first stop snacks" he said pulling out of the driveway.

We make it to the gas station. The boys left bc they had to go to the bathroom. I go the snacks they wanted and I got me some dried apples and a Gatorade. A guy walks in as I'm standing by the bathrooms waiting for them. He walks over to me. I act like I don't notice him. "Hey there pretty thing" I act like I don't hear him. "Hello" He said taping my shoulder. "Hi" I said softly. "Do you need a ride somewhere?" He asked looking at me. "No I'm okay" I said standing my ground. "Are you sure you seems lost?" I seem lost? What the fuck is he talking about. "No I'm just waiting on my friends" I said turning away from him. "Don't turn away from me" he said pulling me to look at him. "Hey don't touch me" I said mad. Ethan and Grayson walks out. Ethan looks at the guy then looks at me. "I suggest you go" he said mad. "Whatever" the guy said walking away. "You okay?" Grayson asks worried. "Yes I'm okay" I said handing them there snacks. "Let's go" He said going to the check out.

We finally have it to our destination. DISNEY LAND!!!!! I'm so happy. We get out and head inside. I look around I see Ethan smiling at me. "What?" I asked laughing. "Nothing you just look pretty" he said smiling. I give him a smile back. "Okay so where do you guys wanna go first?" Ethan asks looking at me and gray. "I CALL SPACE MOUNTAIN!" I said practically yelling. I've always wanted to go on space mountain. "Space mountain it is" they both said laughing.

We finished riding rides and it's starting to get dark out. "You guys hungry?" I asked looking at a restaurant. "Starving" they said laughing. We go inside and sit down. "So how has your day been?" Ethan asks looking at me. "AMAZING" I said so happy. "Good I'm glad" he said smiling. The waiter comes and takes our orders. "What can I get you boys?" He said starting with the boys first. I scan the menu until I find something decently appetizing to eat. "And for the gorgeous lady?" He said I blush a little. "Umm can I have the 8oz steak and a side of steamed broccoli" I said handing him my menu. "Anything to drink sweetie?" Now I'm just uncomfortable. "Water thank you" I said not giving him eye contact. "You sure nothing sweet. Come one darling" he said touching my arm. "I'm good" I said laughing. "Okay I'll be back" he said winking. I bust out laughing. I look at Ethan and Grayson. Grayson is laughing be Ethan looks jealous. "Ethan calm down I do not like him" I said looking at him. He just laughs. "I know love I know but he puts his hands on you again me and him are gunna have a little talk" he said laughing. I just give him a sarcastic eye roll.

He comes back with the food and drinks. "Enjoy" He said smiling and walking away. "So you guys down to watch the firework show?" Ethan asking holding we say yes. "Of course I'm down" Gray said "you down Jess?" I nod. We all eat and just talk about whatever comes to mind.