5

I punch a wall and scream. It's not the pain that made me scream it's the anger and frustration I'm in. All the emotions in building up inside of me. I keep punching the wall over and over again I feel arms wrap around me I fall to the ground and cry. I look up to see Ethan he looks at me and wipes the tears falling from my face. Gray comes running in. "Let me see your hand" I sigh and show him. "I swear you to are like kids" Grayson sighs "You two get in the car now" Ethan picks me up and takes me to the car. "I can walk" I said still upset. "It's fun this way" I sigh and roll my eyes. I'm really not in the mood. I just wanna hide and cry.

We make it to the hospital. They examine Ethan's hand first and exactly what we thought it's broken. They do mine next. You guessed it. It's broken. They put a cast on mine and Ethan's hand. We only need it for 2 weeks. Grayson signs us out and takes us back home. The car ride was silent. "Are you okay?" Ethan said looking at me. "My brother killed himself. How do you think I'm doing?" You see when I'm sad at first I'm bitchy then I completely shut everyone out and cut/starve my self. He sighs and looks out the window. "I'm sorry" I said looking down. "Don't be sorry" I sigh and look out the window. "what do y'all want?" Grayson said pulling into in and out. Ethan gets a text and whispers something to Gray. We pull out of in and out and head some where else. "What's going on?" I asked confused. Ethan hands me his phone with a text from Andrew.

We make it back to the house. I walk in pissed off. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell pushing Andrew. "You had me thinking you were dead. You can't do that to me" he just hugs me. "I'm sorry" I push him away. "How could you do that to me?" I said yelling. "Stop" he said getting frustrated that I'm yelling. "Me Stop. You have a suicide note making me think you killed yourself. Really you what me to stop?!" I can see the anger building up inside of him. "Shut up" he said slapping me. Suddenly everything goes black.

Ethan pov:
As soon as he hit her she falls to the floor. I push him out of the way and go to her. Andrew just walks out. Does he really not care that he knocked his sister out? I tell Grayson to stay with her why I go outside. I see Andrew standing by his car.

"What the hell is your problem?" I said looking at him. "Fuck off" he said pissed. "Really telling me to fuck off? You faked a suicide and hit your sister. You're the only person she has in her family from what I can see" I said getting mad. "You need to leave me the hell alone" he said pushing me. I take a deep breath and try to stay calm. The last thing I wanna do is fight her brother. "What ever just leave" I said going back inside. I walk over to Jess and she's hasn't waken up. "Gray get me a wet towel". I said looking at her. I look at where he hit her. It's really red and is most likely gunna bruise. I put the wet towel on her forehead and she slowly woke up.

Jess pov
I felt something wet on my forehead. I open my eyes and see Ethan and Grayson standing over me. My head starts to hurt. I sigh and rub my forehead. I sit up and Ethan's sighs. "I'm going to bed" I said getting up but falling right back down to the couch because I'm dizzy. "Let me help you" Ethan said extending him arm in front of me. I hold on to him and he helps me upstairs. "You should stay up though I don't know if you have a concussion" he said as I lay down on the bed. I just nod. "I'll order a pizza and we can watch movies" I'm not gunna eat. He calls and orders a large pepperoni pizza and scrolls though movies on Netflix. He picks out a comedy movie and lays down next to me. 

Grayson walks in with the pizza. He opens it hands me a slice. "Not hungry" he sighs and looks at me. "Please eat" I sigh and grab a slice. I grab it and take a bite. "There happy" he sighs. "All of it" I sigh and stand up. "Where are you going?" I put on my shoes. "Next door I need to get something. You can come if you want" I said looking at him. He gets up and puts on his she's and follows me.

I look next to and see that they're home. Fear runs through my body but I can't let Ethan notice. I take a deep breath and open the door. They are never good at licking the doors. Ethan follows behind me. "Where the hell have you been" my aunt asked yelling at me. I don't say anything I start waking upstairs. "Oh no you don't" my uncle said grabbing my wrist. I wince in pain. "Can you just leave me the hell alone" I said getting frustrated Ethan stands there unsure of what to do. I pull him arm off of me. "No wonder your mom and dad killed them selfs" I say Ethan face turned white. I just stand there and don't say a word. I just walk upstairs and go to my room. Ethan runs after me. I just go into my bathroom and grab my razors and hid them in my make-up bag. I grab some other clothes and throw them into a bag. I just wanna cry. But I can't let them see how much they effect me. I can't let them get to me. I walk out and see Ethan looking at all the pictures set up on my dresser. "That's your mom and dad?" He asked look at a picture of me at the age of 7 in the park with my parents. I nod and felt a tear run down my face. I wipe it and we walk downstairs. "Fucking bitch" my uncle said looking at me. I just sigh and Ethan opens the door for me. "Just do everyone a fucking favor and kill yourselves" my aunt said yelling. I don't say anything. I just walk out. Ethan follows me. "Jess look at me" I look at him and sigh. "I need to go on a walk. Can you put this on the dresser for me" I asked handing him my bag. He was hesitant about letting me go alone. "I don't want you to go alone" I sigh. "Im not six Ethan" I said annoyed. "I know but.." I just give him a hug. "I'll be back in like 30 minuets okay I just wanna be alone. He sighs and nods. I walk away and head to my favorite place.