7

Jess pov
I wake up and look around. I look at the time. 10:30 pm. I sigh and sit up. I decided to go downstairs to see what Ethan and Grayson were doing. I slowly walk downstairs and see them playing video games. I decided not to bother them and grab a water bottle. "Hey jess" Ethan said pausing the game. "Hi" I said softly. "There's pasta over there want me to make you a plate?" He asked standing up. "Not hungry" I said taking a sip of my water. "You haven't eaten all day only like a tiny bite of pizza" I sigh. I don't say anything I just stand there awkwardly. I should've just stayed in bed and come downstairs. "Jessica. Please eat" he said looking at me. Ohhh I hate even people call me that. I told him never to call me that but yet he dose. "I didn't mean to call you that I'm sorry" I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. I close the door behind me and lay on my bed. I know I'm getting all worked up over a name. But the only reason why I hate when people call me that is because when my mom and Dad were alive. They never called me Jessica only when I was in serious trouble. But the day they died that whole day Jessica was the only name they would call me. That name brings back was too many bad memories that's why I like jess. It helps me remember the good times. I felt tears fall from my face. I take a deep breath and pull the covers over my head.

Ethan pov
I mentally cuss myself out. Why did I call her that? She told me never to call her that no matter what but yet again i did. I sigh and grab a water bottle. "What's that about?" Gray asked confused. "She told me never to call her Jessica I'm not sure why all she said was 'bring back memories I don't want to remember'" he nods. "I'm gunna go to check on her and go to sleep. Night" I said giving him a pat on the shoulder. I walk into the room and see jess under the covers. I walk over and get under them. I look at her. She's not facing me. I touch her shoulder and she looks at me. "Come here" I said looking into her eyes. She comes closer and I wrap my arms around her. She lays her head under my chin and closes her eyes. "Night" I said giving her a small kiss on the forehead and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

Jess pov
I wake up to Ethan and Grayson talking really loud downstairs. I sigh and sit up. I grab my phone i realize that tomorrow I have to go back to school. I don't want to go at all. I sigh and get up. I walk downstairs "Just fuck off Grayson" Ethan said pissed. Woah what the hell happened. "You're so fucking irresponsible Ethan and what the fuck!" Grayson said pushing Ethan. Next thing I knew they were fighting. I run to then and try to get them off of each other. "GUYS FUCKING STOP" I said trying to pull of Ethan. Finally I pull him away. There both pissed off I am also. "Can someone exclaimed why the FUCK you two are fighting!" I said frustrated. "This ass wipe didn't edit the video that goes up tomorrow" I look at them confused. "Video? What video!" Gray looks at Ethan. "We're youtubers" oh that makes so much since now. They always have people walking up to them when we're out. "Oh I wouldn't know bc I barely go on YouTube or social media" I said sighing. "I'll edit the video now so calm the hell down" Ethan said to Gray. "Whatever"

Hours have passed and we haven't done anything all day. Ethan has been editing and Gray and me have just been talking. "So you ready to go to school tomorrow?" He asked already knowing the answer. "You're funny" I said standing up and grab my phone. I go on twitter to see so many notifications. Wtf is going on. Pics of me Ethan and Grayson are all over the place. 'She's so ugly wtf are they doing!?' 'Fat ass' 'No one likes your ass' 'they can do so much better' 'she goes to my school and no body likes her stupid ass' I lock my phone and sigh. "What's wrong?" Gray asked confused. "Nothing" I said lying and he noticed I was. "Seriously what's wrong?" "Just people on Twitter in fine though" I give him a fake smile. "Just ignore them they are jealous" "yea I guess"

Grayson has left my room and Ethan has finished editing. I'm laying in bed looking at my social media which are now filled with follows and hate. I decided to follow the boys and they followed back. I've been alone for the past 2 hrs. The door opens and Ethan comes in. "Hey" He said smiling walking to his dresser. "Hey" I sit down my phone and sit up. "Me and gray are gunna go to the gym. Wanna come with?" I shake my head. "Nah I'm good thanks though" he nods and gives me a slight smile. He nods and sits next to me. "If you to talk about anything I'm here for you" I give him a slight smile. "Thanks" he nods and grabbed his Keys and leave. I sigh and decide to pick out a outfit for tomorrow because I have nothing better to do. I went with black jeans, black striped crop top, a green jacket, and my falling apart checkered vans. Once I was done I decided to go to bed. It was only 9:30 but my head is pounding. I turn off the light but leaving the lamp on for Ethan. I went on my phone until I feel asleep.