24: Acceptance

Hyunjae's POV

My heart burst when people released a loud squeak upon witnessing our sweet scene.

I can no longer think what was happening, I let Jimin do what he wanted.

"Jimin.." I whispered as I shook a little bit while looking down with red cheeks.

"Stop being embarrassed, it's fine." He cupped my cheeks and lifted my chin. "I love you baby."

"I-I love you too."

"KYYYYAAAAAHHHHH THEY ARE SOOO CUTEE!"

"I AM JEALOUS!"

A lot of people were squealing as I can see Eumji was clenching her fists in anger.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She ran to me in anger and grabbed my hair as I smirked. "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN GET JIMIN AWAY FROM ME?!" 

People started murmuring and saying 'boo' to Eumji which made her more angry. Jimin grabbed her arm and she slowly turned her eyes to Jimin.

"JIMIN! PLEASE! This girl is a bitch!" She cried. The fans yelled boo again but more loudly this time.

"I love her, not you." He said directly to Eumji with a loud voice.

"OHHHH!!!! BOOOOOO!!" The fans yelled as Jimin pulled my waist.

"Everyone listen. I love this girl and no one can stop me. Remember that." He said.

"KYYYAAAAAH!!! YAAAAH GURL YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE JIMIN!" A girl shouted as I nodded.

"I love this guy too." I pointed to Jimin as Eumji was dragged away by the members. After being dragged, my friends went to us and had a group hug.

————

After the concert, my friends was planning a huge dinner for all of us, celebrating the armys' acceptance. I can't deny that I was happy.

"Jin hyung will cook!" Jungkook teased and brought the ingredients to Jin.

"No, you will help me." Jin laughed.

"We will all help you excluding Jimin and Hyunjae. The two of them should take some rest."

"Thank you hehe." Jimin said as he pulled me to a single bedroom. "Let's sleep together." He whispered.

"But—"

"I won't do anything to you baby, I just want to cuddle while sleeping." He pecked my forehead as he slowly laid me down to the bed.

He laid beside and stroke my hair gently. "Let's sleep." He said as I hugged him and we both slowly closed our eyes.

———

"Yah. It's 7:30 in the evening, wake up lovebirds."

I slowly opened my eyelids as I saw Jimin admiring my face already. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"You should've woken me up before 7." I pouted a little as I saw his handsome face brighten up.

"Let's eat!" Hoseok and Yoongi said as Jimin and I stood up before leaving the room.

When I walked to the kitchen, my eyes widen upon seeing the different types of food there. Tteokbokki, kimchi, lamb skewers and many more!

"Oh okay, is this a birthday party or something?" I faked my laugh as Jimin pulled out an unoccupied seat.

"Armys' acceptance needs to be celebrated and needs to be filmed!" Taehyung giggled as I shyly hid my face.

"Sheesh. Congratulations for the two of you!" Minhae cheered up and held my hand.

"T-that is not necessary so.. it's fine if I don't get filmed. Besides, Bangtan will still be Bangtan and I don't want to replace your friendship."

"You're not going to replace it noona, you're a new best friend of us. But you have a point."

"Hehe. It's better if we just enjoy our foods." I said with a playful smile.

The door opened, revealing a figure of
Eumji who had a disappointed look in her face. "Hmph." She arrogantly said and went directly to her bedroom.

"Nevermind her. I'm pretty sure she's guilty and embarrassed of what she did on the stage." Minhae whispered as I smacked her back gently. "What? I am just telling the truth!"

"Stop being rude though. Let's enjoy our foods." I continued eating along with my friends.

————

"Pabo! Pabo!" I teased Jimin as he pulled me into a hug. "Yah pabo! Don't hug me!"

"I am not a pabo, I am your boyfriend."

The two of us were alone inside the room while the other members were asleep. Since we just woke up by 7:30 pm, we'll sleep now or maybe a while later.

"Pabo! You're not my boyfriend!" I pouted as I pulled the blanket to cover my body. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Good night." He said and laid beside me.

"Good night."

We both fell asleep in each other's arms.