15: Tears

Minhae's POV

She was severely bleeding. It was like she was bathing her own blood. Blood was coming from her head and mouth, down to her limbs and arms.

Without hesitation, Jimin carried Hyunjae. His face darkened, he walked pass us as we followed his lead.

The six members were following Hyunjae's helpless body with their eyes as they followed Jimin and got into the car.

-----

"Faster Namjoon." Jimin said.

Namjoon was driving very fast, the vehicle almost flew up. Upon hearing Jimin's plea, he knew that he had feelings for her.

Namjoon did what Jimin said but the younger male couldn't stop worrying. He was crying, holding Hyunjae's wrist tightly.

"Calm down Jimin." I tried to calm him up.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang.

Eumji is calling..

Who's Eumji?

Jungkook looked at Jimin who had no intention to answer his phone call. "Umm Hyung, Eumji is calling." Jungkook said as he was trying to get Jimin's attention.

"LET HER BE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!" Jimin yelled as he sobbed loudly.

The maknae became frozen and the others remained silent. They couldn't stop Jimin from worrying.

Silence filled the vehicle until we arrived at the hospital. "Let's go." Said by Namjoon but I quickly stopped him.

"No."

"What?" The other members looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"The others will see you. I'll bring Hyunjae inside so don't worry. I'll request a doctor to treat her in the dorm."

I had a point so they all agreed as I carry Hyunjae and slowly went out of the car.

----

"Is.. she gonna be fine?"

I blurted out as the doctor had no response and just nodded.

"She's in a critical condition. Her blood loss was very fatal and it might take days or even months for her to wake up."

"Then.. she will be fine?"

"I'm not sure about the results. She will feel her limbs hurting and it will be very hard for her to move a single bit so she needs your assistance."

He patted my back as I nodded slowly.
"Oh also, she needs medical treatment. Can we move her inside the dorm? She is no longer safe here."

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion.

"Doctor, you will find it out soon. But please, never tell anyone else about it." I whispered to him. "Let us take her home. Treat her wounds there."

He just nodded and went inside Hyunjae's room. "Fine. I will discharge her but she will have treatment on her house okay?"

I nodded as he walked away from the room.

After a few minutes, Hyunjae was carried by Jimin who had his mask and hood on, assisted by me.

We managed to enter Hyunjae inside the car without anyone noticing Jimin's figure. The fans will probably chase him.

"What did the physician said?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone as the others looked at me too.

"He said she can be discharged but needs medical treatment in your house." I smirked to cheer them up as they let out a chuckle a little.

Jimin also smiled and whispered enough I could hear. "You're going to be fine as long as you're with me."

I am sure he knew that I heard it so he looked at me and I just nodded and smiled playfully.

"You should tell her that." I smirked as he slowly looked down to Hyunjae.

"I know."

"Where is her father by the way?"

"In jail." Namjoon directly said.

"Who brought him there?" I asked. Who could have?

"Me." Taehyung raised his upper arm as he pointed his mask and hoodie. "But I had to remove these things for a while. They might suspect me too. But they said they will keep it as a secret."

This dude is really cute while he is talking like a kid.

---

Upon reaching their dorms, I waved good bye but they all stopped me.

"Minhae!" Hoseok tapped my shoulder.

"How about staying with us? You're Hyunjae's friend too so maybe.. you can stay with us. We have an extra room. If her father comes back, he might use you as a target." Namjoon smiled at me and the others nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"S-sure. I'll get my bags already so I will come there tomorrow! Thank you so much." I simply bowed as they enter.

I am so lucky.