1: Spending time

Hyunjae's POV

I was silently standing on the corner, watching my ARMYs friends who were creating a huge crowd over my friends, BTS.

My name is Kim Hyungjae, 23 years old. Friends with BTS, socialized and extroverted.

I am used to it. Being left around here, watching of my obsessive friends as I let them take pictures, squeal so loudly and make BTS notice them.

Sadly their deceit aren't working. BTS just kept smiling and waving but none of the members seems to notice them individually. What a waste.

I smirked as I took a bite of my doughnut, leaving whipped cream over my lips. I really love sweets, except for the days I have no appetite for it. Well, I have appetite when I am on those 'red' days.

After sometime, members walked passed through their fans with a smile, not letting know that they had gotten exhausted.

I often notice their huge dark circles around their eyes, which means they aren't getting enough sleep to remove fatigue.

Since I was a friend, I always bring them foods but not using my cash. I'll only go to the store because they were tired.

That's not it. If they go buy and their obsessive fans sees them, they will create a huge ruckus and the members might end up running away in panic.

I recalled something. It was when Taehyung ran away in fear after seeing the fan girls chase him. I became friends with BTS because I once helped them hide on my house after the fans ran after them. Too bad it was also raining that day.

I managed to keep him without the fan noticing his presence on my house. It was very awkward that time. I didn't know that he trusted me even I don't look trustworthy.

I am now currently walking to their dorm and ready to film some videos for their V live. I came in their room and saw they were all sweating.

Yoongi had his eyes closed while Jimin drank some water. The rest were just sitting and sighing in relief. "Oh. I forgot." I pulled my bag and reached bottles of energy drinks. "Here."

"Thanks, Hyunjae noona." Jungkook smiled widely and drank a lot before gulping water. The others just smiled and bowed to express their gratitude.

"Don't bow. That's too formal for me."
I said with a grin plastered on my face.

"Nah. You are too much kind Hyunjae. I might end up marrying you someday." Taehyung said, making the members let out a small chuckle.

"But seriously, are we going to do some live now? I mean.. if we did that we might end up staying late at night." Jimin mumbled.

"It's fine as long as we have food." Jin muttered. Well, he is Jin though.

"Oh that's right. You'll have to take some rest Hyunjae. You're getting tired too on following and filming us all day." Namjoon stated.

Yeah, that's true. But this is the challenge of my work. I expected that being restless is one of my duties daily.

Namjoon clicked his tongue and smiled at me. "Oh! I have an idea, what if I just film the members instead?" He raised his hand.

"No. You'll break the camera." I said, making the others nod in agreement.

"I can't even sleep firmly." Hoseok stretched his arms. "Jungkook is covering the sunshine. I am always awaken by him, throwing pillows on my face."

"But I want to play games!" Jungkook pouted cutely, making me blush a little upon witnessing the cuteness of his face. "Since Taehyungie hyung is asleep, I don't want to wake him up!"

"I'll play with you instead Jungkook." I offered, making his face instantly lighten up.

"YEAAH! NOONA WILL PLAY WITH ME FIRST BUT NOT WITH YOU GUYS." He teased the others by sticking his tongue out.

"Hey Yoongi hyung. What can you say about relationships?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nah. My sleeping time lasts longer than their relationships." He kept tapping his phone.

"Yeah but... does that mean they're not loyal?"

"It's not that. It's just that they only have to make themselves mature enough before they enter it."

I agree. He has a point. But sometimes, love exists before we knew it and not expecting it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and watched the members actions. It was the same, everyone were happy. They were like angels goofing around.

"WTF NAMJOON YOU BROKE THE SHADES!" Jin yelled, causing the whole room to be more focused.

"Clumsy as always." Yoongi said as he continued eating his tteokbokki.

Jungkook looked over Yoongi with sparkling eyes, seeing the lamb skewers. "U-um hyung... can I have some?"

"Hmm here." Yoongi gave him a lot as Jungkook clap his hand like a child.

"THANK YOU!"

"Jimin what's with the seriousness?" Looking over Jimin, he was watching their live video with a stoic expression across his face. What's with him?

"Nothing.. it's just that we look so hot here and a little sleepy." Jimin answered as he yawned making everyone else sigh heavy. "Hyunjae."

I looked towards Jimin as he stood up and was about to walk to their bedroom but then he suddenly stopped. "Take some rest now. I'll be needing you tomorrow."

"For what hyung?" Jungkook asked and pouted at the older male.

"You? Are you the only one who'll be needing her tomorrow?" Namjoon smirked as Jimin smacked his back.

"Let's just sleep." He pulled Namjoon inside the room, the males going to their bedroom.

Aiysh.. I wanna sleep right away.