8: Helping her?

Hyunjae's POV

My eyes widen by her statement. Well it was obvious in the beginning already. She was very clingy but my friends' might think that she is only being playful.

"Will you help me have a date with him?"

My mind was having two opposite thoughts. The first one agrees, but the second one doesn't. What do I do?
My mind storms thinking about the answer. "I'll.. tell you later okay?"

"Why not now?"

"The others are waiting for us. They might think we're doing something in here." I immediately went out of the bathroom and saw the others doing their own things.

"Hyunjae noona!! Come sit with us already!" Jungkook pulled me beside Jimin and opened the game. Why is Rules Of Survival even here? "Oh where is Eumji noona?"

"Let's play squad." Jimin smiled and flipped his hair before tapping his phone.

"How about me?" Speaking of the devil, Eumji sat between me and Jimin. She reached her phone and opened the game.

"So I guess we're gonna be playing this as a fireteam then?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"I guess so! As long as Jiminie oppa is there, I am happy." Eumji stated and wrapped her arms around Jimin's arms.

"I am not your oppa." Jimin smiled at her. You deserve that b——

I slapped my face slightly upon thinking silly thoughts again. Why am I like this ugh. That's lousy, Hyunjae.

"Hyunjae noona, join us already and we have to start playing."

"Oh yeah sorry." I joined them as all of us played together.

————

"Woah! Hyunjae noona! Teach me how to get some kills! That's so awesome!" Jungkook shook me terribly as his other hand was tapping his phone.

"Later. There is still some enemies left in the bushes." I focused more on the enemy and never diverted my eyes away from the prey.

"OHH! MAN HOLY SHI— YOU KILLED HIM?!" Jungkook has his eyes and mouth widen after seeing what I've done in the game.

Jimin was laughing upon Jungkook's expression, same as Taehyung who was smacking his back.

"Stop getting all the kills Hyunjae noona!" Jungkook pouted at me.

"Fine fine fine." I laughed at Jungkook who was turning his back at me. "Sorry ehehe."

"OH MAN HOL— SH— THERE ARE 5 ENEMIES IN FRONT OF YOU!! THEY ARE THE LAST ENEMIES BRUH!" Taehyung panicked, everybody panicked because of the lag.

"HEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!! I WAS KNOCKED DOWN!" Eumji screamed as she was killed by the enemy.

"That kill is mine." I started equipping my shotguns and killed 2 enemies. The other 2 was killed by Jimin and 1 for Jungkookie. Taehyung had 5 assists though.

"NICE!" I yelled and we gave each other a high-five after winning the game.

I had 12 kills in total, Jimin had 10 kills and Jungkookie had 9 kills while Taehyungie had 8. Eumji had 2 kills. Well at least she had. We clapped for ourselves except Eumji who wasn't amused.

"I am happy! We're so good at playing! Hyunjae noona, as promised, you will teach me how to—"

"Doggie?" I smirked.

"WHAT?! I want you to teach me how to get more kills." Jungkook held my hand like a child.

"Nah, you're good at playing. You don't even need my guidance in playing. It just so happens that I stole the kills that is supposed to be yours." I smiled sweetly at him and cupped his baby cheeks.

"I'll teach you instead Jungkookie." Jimin grabbed away his hand from mine and started teaching him how to play.

"But I want noona to teach me!"

"I'll teach you Jungkookie! I know some techniques how to get more kills!" Eumji raised her hand.

"But you're bad at playing." Jungkook pouted at Eumji and his eyes went back to me.

"Jungkook. Stop being bad." Taehyung pinched his cheeks and Jungkook hugged the older one.

"Anyways, what are we going to do next?" Jimin asked and I just realized that we were too much close to each other. Due to discomfort, I went to a distance away from him as I notice Eumji's cold stare towards me.

"What's wrong?" Jimin whispered, loud enough that I can only hear.

I slightly shook my head as he nodded.

"I want to go upstairs." I said as I left everyone around and went to my usual place. I hummed Spring day as I heard footsteps. It was Eumji. She sat beside me.

"So what is your answer? Are you going to help me?"

"I don't know. I mean. I am not yet sure about that so can I just answer you on some other day?"

"Why can't you answer me?" Eumji gave me a cold stare as I attempted to get away from the scenario. "Will you support me at loving Jimin? Will you help me make him mine?"

Damn. Why can't I.. answer her? What's wrong Hyunjae?

"I-I can't."

"What?! Why?! Do you have feelings for him?!" She shook me terribly and with anger.

"No! It's just that.. I don't know how and somehow my mind can't help you! I am sorry."

I don't know what is this feeling.

"Get away from Jimin." She said, threatening me with her death glare. "WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME?! If you have an attempt to steal Jimin, I will treat you as my enemy and not a friend."

You never became my friend.

"You have no rights to give me an order and I have no responsibility to obey you." I sincerely said, her hands shaking in anger. I stood up and left her with a stoic expression.