30: His eyes

Hyunjae's POV

I squished Jimin's cheeks as the others laughed at me. "Pabooo!~ Yahhh! Pabo!!~" I kept squishing his soft cheeks and I can't help it but to blush intensely.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" Jin asked.

"Paboyaaa~ yaaa~ nyaaa~" I pinched his cheeks until he partially opened his eyes, looked at me and went back to sleep.

I pouted and decided to stand up to help Jin but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the mat.

"Sleep." He commanded.

"AWW!~ Sleep Hyunjae noona!~" Jungkook ordered me too and kept mimicking Jimin.

"Yah. I can be the only one who can give her an order." He was finally awaken and held my hand.

"GAMESSSSS!" Jungkook yelled and pulled TaeTae around him.

"Yah. What do you want to do for today Hyunjae? I am free." He stared right onto my eyes.

Oh shit he's cute.

I admired his beautiful eyes and figure for a while.

"Yah. I am asking you." He tapped my hand twice, making me come back to my state.

"Oh? Sorry, I got carried away for a moment." I explained, he gave me a slight stare and gave me the look 'what are you thinking about?'

"Haha. I am just thinking Park Bo Gum from Love in the moonlight." I laughed widely.

"Hmph! Park Bo Gum, Lee Min Ho, Ji Chang Wook, who's next?" He crossed his arms and pouted like a child.

"J-jealous again? B-but that was just a freaking joke—"

"What? I have the rights to get jealous after all. You are my property." He gave me a slight glare.

I can't help but fall for his dark orbs. I lifted my eyes up, gazing at his eyes once more and averted it when he caught me admiring his face.

"I am handsome aren't I?" Jimin winked at me.

"You got no jams." Namjoon rolled his eyes with a playful smile across his cheek.

"I haven't bought it."

"You will never have jams."

"I will."

"No."

"I will."

"No."

"I will."

"No."

"I will."

"No!"

"HEY! STOB IT!" Jin yelled at the two of them making them grit their teeth at each other.

I was startled when I felt something moving beside me. It was a sleeping Yoongi. Oh I was sitting on the mat. This guy is really..

Swag.

He was helplessly lying on the floor and he could be mistaken as a breathless person.

"BROOOM! O SA CAR!" Hoseok pretended like he was driving a car and crazily drove around the room.

"Lemme join hyung!" The two maknaes which was Taehyung and Jungkook, stopped playing and went to Hoseok.

"Sure! Make sure to wear your seatbelts and were going now!"

"VROOOOOM!" They all ran around the area.

———

I leaned as I thought of Eumji.

She left, already.

Even if she hurt me, I still wanted to give her a chance if she apologized.

The three males were panting and sitting on the ground after running around the room for like 35 times non-stop.

I stood up and got some water for them. "Thank y-you noona." Jungkook can't even speak properly.

Taehyung stood up but walked in a drunk manner and fell on the couch. "I am so tired nyaa." He said and pouted while his eyes was shut.

"Good morning." Yoongi greeted.

It's been a day again Yoongi and I hope you had a peaceful sleep without you having nightmares and think of being a gangster with a swag instead.

"Did you guys eat?" He asked and we nodded. He stood up and went to the kitchen straight, checking if there was any food left for him. "There are no food already?"

"We're just joking. Hey Jimin—"

Our eyes met and I turned speechless. His messy hair was a perfect blend for his charming face and gorgeous eyes.
I can no longer think of anything.

I averted my eyes and I knew that he noticed it.

I covered my face with my hands while being embarrassed and shy to give him a single glance. My cheeks turned red, along with my ears as my heartbeat turned fast.

"Umm. Hyunjae. What do you want to ask me a while ago?" He asked but still, I remained my eyes on my foot with my face covered.

I didn't give him any response but I shook my head again. "N-n-nothing."

"Eh? But your face is all red. You must be sick." He placed his palm on my forehead but got curious. "You aren't sick. Why is your face red all of the sudden?"

It's because you are hot and gorgeous and I want to marry you right now and kiss your cheeks many times as I can and love you until the rest of my life.

Our eyes met for the second time and stared at each other's eyes.

"Y-you're gorgeous." I shyly said and his eyes widen a little.

"What the heck? Why did that came out all of the sudden?"

"I.. am really in love with you Jimin.."