Most normal day ive had all week

All this talk with Ariana is making me feel surprisingly more human

All this talk with Ariana is making me feel surprisingly more human. It reminds me of when the mikealsons and I first became vampires before me and Klaus even got together properly. Sure we were married but it was arranged and it took years for us to actually get together, but anyways at that point we didn't know what we were doing before we had a humanity break down. It wasn't the best of times.

Flashback

We all had just killed about four or five people and now we are hiding their bodies in near by bushes. "Ugh are you done yet Kol" I say as he is the only one who hasn't finished draining a man.

"Why bother? You and Elijah are the same. Is all this truly Necessary?" Kol asks and Elijah sighs throwing a person that I killed's arm, that I accidentally ripped off while I was killing them, in a bush.

"Brother, the road is a major tharofair. If the body's are found word of our presence will spread to Mikeal" Elijah says and I nod looking to the horses and carriage the man I killed was in. One brown horse and one white one.

Poor little things.

"We have run through autumn and winter, through sleet and snow are we cursed to forever live in fear of father?" Rebecca says and I feel sorry for her.

"I should say so" finn says and I sigh. "Finn that's not true" I say walking over to the horses and I try to calm them down as they did see us kill their owner.

"Why don't we just do what we've all thought of doing and split up" Kol says and I look to Klaus. It would be harder for mikeal to find us if we were in different places but it would also leave us vulnerable.

"We are stronger together but if mikeal finds one of us alone we are as good as dead" I say stepping forwards.

"Perhaps Kol is Right" finn says and Kol smiles. "Thank you finn. You know I've always said eldest is the most intelligent-"

"Stop talking" Finn cuts him off and turns to us.

"I don't wish for us to divide but I do want to sleep in a bed, bathe in a bath, eat normal food. If we split up-"

"No. Emily is right." Elijah starts. If you want to win a family argument you need to have Elijah on your side.

A week or so later

We had just finished draining the blood of six wealthy people who were traveling to a festival. "Why not take their place. We could live as they do and hide in plain site" Rebecca suggests and I hum wiping the blood from my mouth.

"Rebecca. That is a terrible idea we know nothing of this culture it's hard enough to live here little own pretend to be a well known wealthy family" I say taking the necklace of the girl I fed on. It has a silver chain with a green stone surrounded by small white stones.

"Indeed. This place has many customs we are unaware of so it would be unwise to- wait... do you hear that" Elijah asks pausing his sentence and we stay silent. Elijah pulls a cover off the cart the family were traveling in to reveal a man who hastily jumps out scared and I speed in front of him stopping him from running away.