Be the better villain

Me and Stefan are heading to the tunnels and I call the grill hoping someone will pick it up

"We are closed" I hear Conner say and I sigh

"Hello sweetheart. Just called to catch up, I'm willing to offer you a deal"

"The only thing I want is you and everyone like you dead"

"I'd love to help but that's a bit of a high price for me... aren't you the least bit curious of why I want you alive. I mean- I could tell you everything you want to know about that tattoo of yours and the original order of the five. And how you can keep yourself protected from the other vampires here"

"You've peaked my interest..."

"900 years ago I made the mistake of killing a hunter and there were big consequences. I call it the hunters curse and I'll tell you all about it if you free the hostages" I say and I hear a smash on the other end of the line and then the call cuts off.

"Rude" I mutter looking to stefan.

"I might have something on him. I'll distract him" I say climbing into the tunnels.

"Do you hear that?" Stefan asks and I concentrate my hearing and I hear a tapping sound and I speed towards it to see someone's trying to break through the bricks above a part of the tunnel.

I punch a hole in it and I see Matt. "Hey, fancy seeing you here" I say sarcastically climbing into the grill and I see a girl with dark hair with Matt and Stefan climbs up after me.

"You two need to get out of here okay? Run" I say and I help them into the tunnels. "Thank you" Matt says and I nod, flashing him a confident smile.

"Anytime, but get out of here quick" I say and I look to the main section of the grill and I see Conner and Jeramy. Jeramy can't die or else we won't be able to know what the tattoo looks like...

I do like playing hero every now and then.

The lights go off and loud music starts playing so me and Stefan crouch down and hide behind a shelf.

A hybrid opens the door and an explosion goes off and a nail hits me in the neck making me growl. Shit it's dipped in wolf poison. Great. hopefully it won't effect me until after I get Conner.

I mutter a spell to slow down the effects of the poison.

The hybrid staggers up covered in glass shards and nails as well as his own blood and the hunter shoots a hole through his chest making him fall to the ground. Dead.

I clench my eyes closed. I've seen a lot of shit in my life but that was fucked up. I mean, I've done worse to others but from a outside perspective it's way more fucked up.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes. "Let's go" I whisper to Stefan and I stand up Only to get shot at and I speed out of the way and behind a counter.