Friendly fire

I knock on Elena's door and she opens it

I knock on Elena's door and she opens it. Wow she smells weird. "Okay not that I really care but why do you smell so weird, like emotional weird?" I ask and she glares at me. "What do you want!" She asks and I sigh.

God I might not like Katherine at the moment because of the whole Mikeal thing but I really wish she was here instead of Elena.

"Just came to warn you. Stefan came and threatened me this morning and it was not something I wanted to wake up too. I'm pissed off and if you don't take your skanky ass and do something about your boyfriend I'm going to be forced to start killing people you love. Starting with Damon since he seems so inclined to keep you alive" I say taking a step into the house. Thankful I've been invited in.

"I don't know where Stefan is I swear. I tried to get him to give up but he won't" she says and I slam her into a wall, holding her by the neck. "Try. Harder" I growl at her and she gasps for air.

"W-Why are you doing this Emily?" She pleads helplessly and I tilt my head to the side.

"Because I can. Because If I wanted to I could kill everyone in this town and you couldn't do anything to stop me. I will be happy to demonstrate that fact further if you don't get your boyfriend to lay off" I say speeding away from her.

"How was that?" I ask klaus who nods, leaning against a tree.

"Very good. I was convinced" he says , yeah I'm playing the dark side, is a necessary evil. I assure you.

"I heard there was a Council party for funding some bridge but it's probably just a cover so that people can come together and plot the demise of vampires" I say and he nods.

"Yes and we are going" he says and I blink confused. "What?" I ask and he sighs with a bored expression as he gestures towards the town. "It's a good opportunity to meet the human side of mystic falls and hopefully make a better first impression than I did with everyone else" he says and I scoff.

"Ya huh, I'm sure that you just want some new friends" I say nodding with a fake look of sympathy.

"I may also want them to be on our side with the whole Stefan situation. Just try not to kill anyone at the party alright love?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Sure. Now I. Have a call to make so if you don't mind" I say and he shrugs speeding off and I call Caroline. "Hey there"

"Emily? Why are you-"

"Caroline. Happy birthday I'm sorry I missed it but I'm a bit busy... and I doubt your friends would like me intruding. Now all your going to remember from this conversation is that you trust me and that you don't feel trapped in a filler year anymore... you are going to embrace this new chapter in your life...
Goodbye Caroline."

I hang up. Heard she was upset about her birthday so I thought why not give her a call... I'm not all bad. Just mostly.

Party. Okay I need something to wear...

I walk around the party sucking up to all the council members getting them to agree to this deal. As I'm walking down a hallway Damon grabs my arm pulling me into a room with Klaus and him in it.

"Stefan just grabbed Elena" he says and I look to klaus, realising Damon wants me to send a few subtle signals to Klaus.

"What? Stefan wouldn't actually hurt Elena... right?" I say not confidently subliminally trying to get klaus to listen to Stefan.

"Sure about that? he just tried to behead someone In the middle of the founders party. He's operating on crazy right now!" Damon says and I look extremely worriedly to Damon for effect.

"Crazy or not that kind of love never dies.... he's bluffing." Klaus says confidently and Damon steps forward

"Maybe he is maybe he isn't, but if you don't want to believe him believe me. I know my brother better than anyone and right now I don't have a clue how far he's willing to take this. So if he says blink I suggest you blink." Damon says and a call comes up on my phone. Caroline? I compelled her to forget that conversation...

"I'll try to find them" I say speeding out into the forest than I answer the call.

"I don't know who this is but I feel like I- *cough* need to call you."

"What's wrong"

"Tyler bit me"

"Forget this conversation"

I growl knocking on the door to Carolines house and the sheriff opens the door. "You're one of klaus's hybrids right?" She asks and I scoff.

"Am I really that unknown with the humans in this town? Anyways is Caroline in? a little birdie told me she was sick" I say and I hear Caroline coughing.

"Hey its Emily, the original hybrid, invite me in!" I yell and she quickly responds.

"Come in" Caroline responds in a whisper and I speed next to her. "Hey hey hey, Caroline... You're gonna be alright" I say and she nods. "I trust you" she says in a monotone voice. "Yeah, Yeah I know...Okay, I need to do something" I mutter then I pull out my phone.

"Klaus... I need your help"