"What you want?" I asked.

"You must not want your child, cut your location on so I can come see you." She said sounding dumb as fuck.

"Soooo why do I have to do that when I can tell you?" I said.

"........just do it damn." She said.

"I'm good." I said, I knew her little trick and I wasn't going to do it anyways cuz niggas be tryna kill me ion got time for that so my shit stay off.

"You a dead beat." She mumbled and hung up. I wasn't bothered with her cause the baby probably not mine anyways. My pops was now calling me.

"C'mom down to the office and bring your weapons cuz right after this we going to the warehouse." He said.

"Bet." I said and grabbed my bag loaded with shit. And picked up my keys off the counter and headed to my all black Jeep.

I was in my car driving down to the office, I look out the window and see some bad ass Hispanic girls, one of them turned there head at me and started blushing. We stopped at a red light and she yelled something my way.

"Hey, I like your lips." She said. That was a weird compliment to me but.....

"Thanks." I said smiling back at her. She had a huge grin on her face now.

"Can I get your number?" She asked.

"Yeah pull over to the gas station." I said she made a left turn and I followed behind, when we got to the gas station we exchange numbers and talked little, then I realized that I needed to be going.

"Well I'll talk to you later mya." I said with a grin then walked to my Jeep.

"bye papí." She said waving her hands. Hands down she was fine as fuck, she was shaped just right, long hair, toned body, and a cute accent. Enough about that I got to go to the office. I pulled into the parking lot then grabbed all the things I needed then headed in.

"Your ass is finally here." My dad ranted.

"Mane...." I said with a huff.

"Well let's get to business, so we will need 10 troops for the break in so we'll have one guard the front door for August's workers at 3 in the back, Monti you'll go through the front door with 1 troop in front of you if anything goes down. And mason you'll be on the building roof watching out." He said handing mason a head set and night goggles.

"Man you always got me watching out for shit I wanna kill a mutha fucka too." He mumbled.

"Because you play to god damn much boy, what happend last time I let you "kill a mutha fucka"? The mutha fucka almost killed yo dumb ass." My dad said. Mason just smacked his teeth.

"By time Monti is in we need 6 troops to go in and get August, and any other people that are left. And Armon you go in and get that girl. The rest of you stay in the trucks and keep on a look out, and if you have to shoot....shoot." My pops said making everything clear. I nodded my head then stood up and watched  as everyone got locked and loaded to go kill some people.

(2 hours later)

We were sitting outside of the warehouse house watching people go in and out the building, I watch as loco (one of the troops) sneak over to the entrance door, he nodded his head giving a signal to Monti that he can come in with joe (troop) the creeped in with there guns healed up.