49

kenz<3

ahh skeet skeet mutha fuckaa

ahhh skeet skeet gah damn

johnny

kenz<3

hi baby

boo

babe

bae

johnny

what are all these 'b' names

kenz<3

bitch....

johnny

saw that coming lol

kenz<3

anyways

johnny

KENZ

I JUST GOT MY LETTER FROM UCLA

kenz<3

WHAT REALLY

WHAT DOES IT SAY?!?!

johnny

i'm not opening it WITHOUT YOU.!.!.!.!!

SO HURRY THAT ASS OVER HERE

TIck TOCK BRO

kenz<3

don't call me bro.....

johnny

AH IM JUST REALLY EXCITED

NERVOUS

SCARED

ALL OF THE ABOVE

kenz<3

IM OMW IM OMW

"Johnny, we've been sitting here with this letter in front of us for a while..."

"Can you open it, please!? I'm nervous..."

Mackenzie picked up the letter before chuckling, "You've really lost your bad boy touch."

"I don't care, I never really had it, anyway. Read it, please!"

Mackenzie's fingers run over the letter, beginning to slowly open it, "John, I can't do this..." She said, holding it in front of him.

"What?! Why?!"

"This is your letter, not mine."

"Yeah, but-"

"Whatever it says, we'll still be here for each other, no matter if you get in... or not, okay?"

Johnny nodded, gently grabbing it from her and opening it himself, pulling the piece of paper out.

His eyes scanned over the letter, his face quickly dropping as he looked up at Mackenzie.

Mackenzie sighed and frowned, "What does it say?"

"Johnny Orlando..."

"I don't want to hear it." Mackenzie said, her eyes turning glossy.

"But you just said-"

"No." She stated firmly, pulling Johnny into a hug.

"We regret to inform you-"

"No, Johnny!"

"That you'll be living in Los Angeles for another four years..."

"Johnny, WHat THe FUCK?!" Mackenzie screeched as she pulled away. "YOU GOT IN?!"

"I GOT IN!" He says, standing up and throwing the paper on the floor, opening his arms up for Mackenzie to jump into.

And she did, knocking the both down on the carpet as she swiftly pecked kisses all over his face. Her kisses began to slow down, leading to Johnny's lips as she started giving him more passionate kisses.

"I knew you'd get in, I knew it."

"Thank you... Mackenzie, with everything that was happening in my life, you've made my summer so much better. I'd say my mind was finally at ease."

"Mind at ease... huh, that would be a great book title..."

Johnny stood up, helping Mackenzie up, "I can't believe I got in."

"I can, but... since you did get in, you know what that means?!" She asks, kissing him again.

Johnny chuckles then looks at her, his hands curling around her waist, "No."

"Celebratory sex!"

"Oh no."

THE END

frfr lmaoooo
( pls don't attack )

ah, this has been a gr8 journey! thanks for all the nice and funny comments! and tysm for READING and VOTING!!

yall have me DED 💀

i didn't exactly know how to end it bc there wasn't a MAIN issue to be ultimately RESOLVED so,,, John got accepted into UCLA! Didn't know if readers cared or not but.... okay bye 🏃🏿‍♂️💨💨