15

Mackenzie walked through the automatic doors scanning the room for Johnny, upon finding him, she looked at him and smiled. He didn't return the gesture, though, nodding his head to the back and Mackenzie's eyebrows furrowed as she followed him.

"What are we doing in the security room, Johnny?" Mackenzie chuckled as she was about to sit on a bench.

"Uh- you might not want to sit there." He squeaked.

Mackenzie hopped up, standing in place as she awkwardly looked over at it. "Okay."

Johnny cleared his throat as his hand lifted to brush a few strands of Mackenzie's hair behind her ear, making Mackenzie chuckle.

"Johnny, what are you do-" She was cut off by his lips pressing against hers.

Her eyes widened before fluttering close, he grabbed her waist, sitting in the desk chair and bringing her down with him.

Mackenzie deepened the kiss, resting herself on his lap as her arms curled around his neck. Johnny hands lifted from her waist to the hem of her shirt, playing with it, and Mackenzie sighed, pulling away.

"Are you sure you want our first time to be in a Walgreens security room?" Mackenzie asked, giggling as her hands moved from Johnny's neck to his chest.

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He blurted and Mackenzie's eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you were kind of dismissing the fact that I want to be with you..." He shrugged.

"Of course, I do." Mackenzie said, playing with his hair, "Want to be with you, I mean. I've had such a great time with you, so far. I don't want to give that up."

Johnny smiled at her, running his hands up and down her thighs, slowly. "Hayden told me that-"

"Hayden? Why'd you listen to him?" She asked, "You can't listen to your secret lover about things like this, it's biased." She scoffed, climbing off of his lap, "You should get back to work, Mister."

She stood up, holding her arm out towards the door, which he walked out the door, Mackenzie following him out.

tell me why these FUCKERS at my school gave me 8 periods in a 7 period system 😋