36

MATURE CONTENT READ AT UR OWN RISK OKKURTT ! AND IK YALL GONNA READ IT LETS NOT LIE MKAY?!

Johnny slipped off his clothes, stepping into the shower directly behind Mackenzie and placing his hands on her waist.

"Kenzie..." Johnny trailed off, mumbling into her skin. "Tell me why you feel this way."

Mackenzie couldn't speak with the feeling of Johnny's tongue on her neck, she threw her head back onto his shoulder, whimpering softly as Johnny groaned.

"I'm all yours, Kenz." He mumbled again, digging his fingers into her hips, turning her around. "Aren't I?"

Mackenzie only nodded in a dazed state, Johnny moving in to kiss her and prying her mouth open with his lips, slipping his tongue in. Mackenzie moaned, opening her mouth even wider, tilting her head to the side as she moved her arms to around his neck, pulling her self closer to him.

Their bare chests were pressed against each other, the hot water hitting Mackenzie's back as Johnny pulled away. He turned them around, pressing Mackenzie's back to the shower wall as he picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist.

"Ah, ah, ah." He scolds, putting Mackenzie down and stepping out of the shower.

"Johnny, what're you-" She asked, poking her head out of the shower, watching as he grabbed a condom, opening it and making his way back into the shower.

#Safesex

Smart boy.

He already has one baby, he sure as hell doesn't want another one.

"Oh." She stated, simply as her cheeks tinted red.

Johnny approached the shower again, handing Mackenzie the opened #protection, bringing his lips to her neck. Was he... implying that MACKENZIE put on the condom for HIM?

Yes, yes he was.

Johnny sucked on her neck lightly, finding her sweet spot and making her moan lightly.

He let out a groan as her fingers brushed against him, eventually sliding the condom onto his di... peepee.

Johnny removed his lips from her neck, moving them back onto her mouth, starting the kiss with an open mouth and shoving his tongue on hers.

He picked her up around his waist again, Mackenzie's legs wrapping around him as he positioned himself from under her, "You ready?" Johnny asked pulling away and Mackenzie only nodded, holding tight onto Johnny's shoulders.

He pushed himself, slowly but surely as they both let out deep moans. Johnny busied himself by leaving small kisses on her collarbone and chest, waiting for Mackenzie to adjust to him.

She didn't say any words, she let out whimper as she attempted to thrust her hips downward on top of him. Johnny chuckled as he pushed her against the wall, pulling out before thrusting back into her, beginning a slow pace.

Mackenzie threw her head back onto the wall squeezing her eyes shut and tightening her grip on his shoulders.

She was enjoying herself, duh bitch he's big asf 🤪, but she couldn't handle this painfully slow pace he had going on, she was gonna CUMbust (an_ hahahhaha shit...).

"Johnny." Mackenzie said, fluttering her eyes open and seeing Johnny with shut eyes and furrowed eyebrows, his hands on either side of her. "Faster."

Johnny ignored her request, still moving in and out of her at a slow pace, and Mackenzie groaned, deciding to take matters into her own hands, okkurtt!

With scowled eyes, she lifted herself from him, slightly, using his shoulders to keep her balance. She fell back down onto his cockatoo, increasing her pace as they both let out a loud moan.

"What're you doing?!" Johnny asked, his voice strained as Mackenzie continued at her own pace.

"You're moving too slow!" She said quietly and quickly, and Johnny let out a groan. He felt himself nearing his peak, burying his head in her neck, placing soft kisses as he chuckled.

"I'm in charge, here." He grumbled, stopping her movements and snatching her hands off his shoulders. He uses one hand to raise both of hers above her head, holding on tight to them as his other went to her waist, digging his fingers into her hips.

He now continues his slow pace, but gets significantly rougher the longer they progressed.

Mackenzie feels herself reaching her high, letting out a high pitched whine as her walls began to clench around him, making Johnny reach his faster as well.

Rip his neighbors. 😞

Johnny throws his head back, the water from the shower spraying his face, but he paid no mind, finishing Mackenzie off as she let out sheepish moans.

The sound of her making Johnny NUT into the condom, and he lets out a harsh breaths, nipping at Mackenzie's neck as he lets her hands go, moving them onto her waist, still cradling her in his arms. Mackenzie instantly moves her hands to the back of his head, pulling his lips from her neck to to her lips and deepening the kiss.

He slides out of her, setting her down and releasing her from his hold, but the second he does, she begins to wobble.

Johnny immediately moving his hands back to her waist and pulls away from her, looking at her lazily, "You okay?"

"Yeah... that last part was just... whew."

Mackenzie hopped into Johnny's bed, a smirk plastered on his face as she pulled her hair up into a bun. Mackenzie looked over at him, chuckling.

"What?"

Johnny doesn't say anything as he pushes her into the bed, moving his hands to her hair and pulling out the rubber band that held up her bun and kissing her neck softly.

"You ready for round two?"

sorry this took SO long to post, i was really hesitant to post cause i thought this chapter was PLAIN SHIT ! i read over it a few times and now i just don't gaf lmao

ALSO i legit started my classes yesterday and got NO sleep this entire week... i've been staying up until 2-3 am working on AP Lang homework & it's worth cause ya girl got 103% from the assignment AND extra credit 🤪