32

Mackenzie and Johnny sit next to each other, both looking ahead of them. It's been 15 minutes and Johnny has tried to speak, but Mackenzie quickly shut him down before he said anything.

"Sooo..."

She hushed him again and his eyes widened before he stood up.

"Is this some sort of joke, Kenz?"

"Huh?"

"You get me all excited, saying you want to see me, then I come over and you don't say shit. Do you not want to make up? Are you trying to punish me?"

"Johnny-"

"Being without you has been punishment, enough."

Johnny looks as her, expecting her to say something but Mackenzie just looked back at him, blinking a few times before opening her mouth to say something, closing it before anything could come out. Johnny scoffed, grabbing his phone off of the coffee table before rushing towards the door.

"I'm outta here."

Mackenzie's eyes widen as she sees him head out the door, slamming the door slightly. Her heart begins to beat faster as she hears his car start and she runs out the door into the warm, light air.

Mackenzie approaches his car, looking in the window and seeing him with his head in his hands, on the steering wheel. Mackenzie knocks on the window, softly before opening the passenger door.

She hears him sniffle. Crybaby ass.

"Johnny..." She says, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Johnny, for not hearing you out. I should've listened to you."

"I'm so sorry for lying." He said, looking at her with stained eyes, "I should've just told you to the truth the first time. I understand why you're angry. I felt terrible, I still feel terrible after what happened in your relationship before me."

"No, Johnny, it's okay. I'm not mad, not anymore." Mackenzie smiles at him, grabbing him by his neck as she smashes his mouth onto hers.

He's taken by surprise as she deepens the kiss, tilting her head and making him moan against her. She begins to unzip his jacket slowly, eventually pulling it off and pulling him on top of her as much as she possibly could. Johnny awkwardly moves over the gear shift, slipping his fingers into Mackenzie's sweats. She squeals at the feeling of his cold fingers ghosting over her warm skin.

Somehow, they end up in the backseat and Mackenzie is pulling up his shirt, attempting to tug off the material. Once that's done, her hands trail down to his pants. But he tsks at her before she gets to do anything.

She looks at him confusingly, and he smiles at her, pulling her pants off as well as tossing her shirt over her head, pushing it away.

"Mackenzie..." He murmurs, moving his lips to her neck and she hums in response, he drags his tongue across her collarbone as he continues to move down her body, "I wanna show how sorry I am."

first of all... yes they're in a car bc bitches: can't wait 😋

second... if u hate johnny: FUCK OFF
🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿
🚪👈👈🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
how DARE you hate this wittle misunderstood angsty emo teen 😔 this is discrimination FOR SURE !!!!!
get A HEART YOU HOODRATS !!!!!