38

Johnny walked into Mackenzie's room with a smile on his face with a big bowl of soup in one hand, hot T E A in the other.

Mackenzie looked up from her phone at him, sitting up in her bed and whined. "Johnny! Thank you!"

Mackenzie blew him a kiss as he placed the soup and tea down on the stand next to her bed.

"Come sit next to me." She demanded, patting the empty spot. "Want to watch Gossip Girl?"

"Ah, no." He muttered, climbing into her bed.

"Come on, please?!" Mackenzie begged with pleading eyes, looking over at Johnny.

He looked at her, he can't say no to her, not when she's looking at him like a cute little puppy.

"Alright, fine! But don't expect me to pay too much attention."

Mackenzie and Johnny had completely dissed the show after Mackenzie ate her chicken soup and drank her T eA.

She sat on Johnny's lap, taking pictures on his phone, while the show played behind them, as he simply watched from behind her, chuckling at the faces she was making.

"Johnny, be in this one with me!" Mackenzie smiled, moving her face in close as Johnny stuck his tongue out. She took the picture, giggling as she set it as his lockscreen.

"Look at how cute we are." She gushed, turning the phone off and leaning into Johnny.

"Look at how beautiful you are." He whispers, and Mackenzie pulled away, chuckling.

"You can't even see the picture anymore, babe."

"I know."

Mackenzie looks at him with bright eyes, moving in to kiss him.

They pulled away after a few seconds, Mackenzie looking down at his lips before closing the gap between them again.

She turned around so she was now straddling him, planting herself on Johnny's lap and he moaned into the kiss.

Oh. 😏

One of his hands travelled up to entangle his fingers in her hair, the other hand slid down to cup THAT ASS, squeezing it and making Mackenzie groan.

Johnny flipped them over so he was now on top, his hands remaining in their places while he moved the kisses to her cheek.

"I love you so much, Johnny."

"I love you too, Kenz."

haha this is so cute

i feel like reading it a few times bc
**mal has to correct me**

but ig i don't care,,, 💨