Chapter 6

Camila's P.O.V

I woke up and I saw lauren beside me, I blushed because she was cuddling me and I realized that I was cuddling her too.

I stayed for a while, I got bored so I just caressed lauren in the back.

When I was about to get up, I saw lauren open her beautiful green eyes and looked at me, God I loved her green eyes. I needed to get up and wash but lauren stopped me from getting up, I just layed down and stared at her green eyes, we were close to each other, but I continued staring at her.

She has a beautiful eyes that I want to just stare forever, it like calms me down, she is the most beautiful person God ever created.

Wow Im lost... But how? I dont even know my feelings for her.

"You're so beautiful" Lauren said, I blushed with the words came out of her mouth.
"Umm... You're beautiful too" I said,
She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

I cupped my cheeks and blushed, her soft lips on my cheeks is great! I like her kisses. Wait... Camila please don't be obvious...

I got up and went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Warm showers are great, it just makes me want to sing.

"Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence, as it's ending

Like we never had a chance

Do you have to make me feel like

There's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper~~"

I was done taking a shower and dried my whole body, I went out of the bathroom and I noticed that lauren was still there.

"Wow, You are great at singing" She said smiling,

"Oh thank you umm..." I said but she cut me off.
"I will sing too so we can be fair, right?" She said.

Then seconds later she started singing

"Wish I had no expectations

I wish that I could get it through your head

With no confrontation

Really wish we could talk about it instead

All these tears that I've cried while I'm turned to the side

And you're in the same fucking bed

Wish I had no expectations

But I expect, you expect, we expect" She sang.

"Wow, you sing better than me" I said giggling,

"What's that song? I've never heard of it" I said curiously.

"Oh, thats just a song by me, I wrote it a few months ago" She said.

Who did she write that about? my mind was full of curiosity.

Lauren stared at me scanning my whole body and smirked, Omg whats going to happen...

She stood up and grabbed my waist and pulling me against her body, I stared at her she was beautiful but I need to step away or she will notice my sexuality.

I removed laurens hands from my waist and backed away.

"I'm striaght ok? We're just friends" I lied,

"Ugh, Ok you're just to hot and I want to see you without that towel wrapped around you" she smirked. I blushed and just got my clothes and went back inside the bathroom.
This is going to be a long day.

We all said our goodbyes and went home.

I am sitting on our couch with sofi beside me, we are watching cinderella and we were really focused on the screen.

My mom called us for snacks and we went to the kitchen where mom baked cookies and put two glasses of milk on the table. I took one banana and ate it with the cookies, while sofi got strawberries and ate it as well.

I was tired I wanted to sleep so I went to bed and closed my eyes.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was thinking about camila this few past hours and I just wanted her to be mine...

I grabbed Camila's waist and pulled her so we can be close to each other, But...

Camila removed my hand from her waist and backed away.

"I'm striaght ok? We're just friends" she said,

I was hurt by the words that came out of her mouth.
We're just friends, we're just friends...
That words repeated on my head I stopped thinking, I like Camila, no I love Camila.

A few a hours I got bored so I just went out shopping with Taylor, my little sister.

I was buying some crop tops, some jeans and a black leather jacket. I had a think with black its just a hot color.

When we were done shopping my sister and I was walking towards the car when I had full attention on one person, Lucy Vives.

Lucy was one of my girlfriends. She was good she loved me, but months later I saw her always with a girl.

"Why are you alwys with that girl?!?" I said mad,

"Why do you care?!?" She said.

"Because I love you!" I said crying

"Well I love alexa more now!" She said.

I started crying, I was hurt. I love lucy but shes breaking up with me.

"Are you breaking up with me?!" I said, angrily and Hurt.

"Its obvious!!! I can't be with you anymore!
I love alexa already!" She said and left me hurt and crying.

I was crying all days and nights and just slept with girls in some clubs, and drank everytime.

I wanted to move on already, and I saw camila, I saw her with me, I saw that she will be mine.

I turned around hoping lucy will not see me then she noticed me. Dammit!

"Hey..." she said.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I cussed at her angrily.

"I went shopping, and don't be rude and we just met again" she said.

"Whatever just leave me alone! We broke up already! And I have to go Bye!"

I just walked away and Taylor and I went to the car and drove.

Ugh I hate Lucy!

Hey guys!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for reading
"Our little Secrets" I rlly hope you guys enjoy!
you can share this story to your friends
If you want and
❤️❤️❤️STAY SAFE!!!❤️❤️❤️
I LOVE YOU