Chapter 5

Camila's P.O.V

I had the best sleep ever, my sister is probably down stairs now. I rubbed my eyes and got up off bed,
My feet felt cold when it touched the floor.
I went to my bathroom and took a warm hot shower, God I love hot showers, it just relaxes my body.

I got out of the shower and find clothes to wear,
Hmm what can I wear? Im just going for simple clothing.
I wore my hoodie that says "Gangsta of love",
A skirt, and my brown heels.

I went down stairs and I saw my mom cooking breakfast, she cooks good meals I promise, what she cooks to simple to her specialty are the best food ever.

I went to my mom and Kissed her on the cheeks,
Then I went to my sister and hugged and kissed her at the same time.

We're done eating breakfast, my mom is the one who will drive sofi to school and I will drive myself to school.

I said my goodbyes to my mom and sister and went inside my white jeep and drove to school.

15 minutes later I already parked my car in the school parking lot and im now walking towards our school.

I saw Lauren leaning against her locker.
"Hey Lauren!" I said, Lauren greeted me back and smiled at me.
"Why are you here?" She said politely
"Oh I just want us to know each better"
"So who's the first person-" Lauren got cut off by the loud bell.
"Well I need to go to my class, we can talk again later"
"Ok" Lauren smiled.

I went to my english class and sat beside Dinah.
Unexpectedly, a familiar girl showed up,
it's Ariana Grande?!

Ariana sat right beside me, I am now scared that she will bully me again like when I was younger.

"Hi im Ariana, Ariana Grande" Ariana said.
Wait, She didn't recognize me? I thought to myself and stared at her for a while.
Wow she is more beautiful until now I thought of her for seconds.

Until someone smacked my back as I groaned in pain. I turn around and saw dinah with raised eyebrows.
"You know her?" Dinah said.
"Yes" I whispered, because I dont want Ariana to hear me.

When the teacher came in the room the whole class suddenly stopped talking.

I was there hoping Ariana to remember me, but she was just staring at me.

Why is she staring at me? Did she really forget me?
A tornado of questions ran through my mind and I just dont know the answers.

I feel like there's two people staring at me in the whole class, it's Lauren and Ariana

Class ended and its break time so I went in the cafeteria with my friends, we saw Ariana walking to a table that has no one in only her. But I called her and made her sit beside normani.

"You didn't remember me?" I said looking at Ariana
"I don't recognize you"
"Im Camila Cabello"
She looked at me widened eye and she was shocked.
"You're the Camila Cabello? Really?!
Wow, you changed Cabello" She smirked
"And hot too" she said, making me blush.

I saw Lauren looking at Ariana with a jealous look,
Lauren Jauregui? Jealous? Because of Ariana and I?
Impossible.

Lauren stood up and whispered
"Camila come with me in the bathroom, Now!"
I quickly stood up and followed her.

"Why did you take me here?" I said confused.
"Whos that girl?"
I laughed because she sounds so jealous,
"Oh she's Ariana, Ariana Grande"
"Why is she looking at you like she wants you"
"I dont know, Why are you even asking? Are you jealous?" I said smirking.
I had to go.
"I need to go" I said

I left the bathroom and gone straight to my friends

Lauren's P.O.V

I felt jealous, but why? I have no feeling for that girl, well I dont know if I have feelings with that girl.

I went back to my friends and I saw camila beside Ariana, I rolled my eyes and sat beside Normani.
It looks like they are flirting but are they really flirting?

"So you didn't really like to bully me?" Camila said to Ariana.
She bullied camila?! This bitch is not going to bully her again, I swear to god when this girl bullies camila again I really swear she will regret bullying camila.
What? Why am I like this? Why am I doing this?
I thought while getting up and going to my next class, History.

I got in and saw Ariana, Ugh ariana is in the same class. Wait I cant see another seat away from that girl, ugh only one seat was available in Ariana's side,
Whatever...

Class went through and I was just thinking about Camila all the time, not even looking at Ariana.

School was over, now im going for a sleepover in dinah's house cause dinah said that her parents is not home so we are going for a sleepover.

We are now at dinah's house and Normani, Ally, Camila, Dinah and I were there and we just ate and watched movies.

When all of us were sleepy we went to our rooms theres only 2 rooms, 1 for normani, Dinah, and Ally
1 for me and camila, why am I always somewhere with camila? Whatever.

We went to bed and Camila decided to just sleep on the floor because the bed was small, but I disagreed because its kinda not respectful.
"No, Camila you can sleep on the bed" I said
"No, Its to small, maybe we will not fit"Camila said shyly
"Camila sleep beside me, I dont mind"
Camila blushed and then just nodded and followed what I said.

She lay down on the bed and we were really close like a few centimeters away and we are almost stick together.

I was thinking about earlier
Who was Camila's first love or crush? I asked myself.

Camila already slept, shes so beautiful When she sleeps and when she's awake.
But suddenly she got close to me and cuddled me.
I am blushing real hard, I bet I look like a tomato.

I just cuddled back and Slept.

A/N
Hey guys!!!
Sorry for not updating,
Exams was getting all my time and I can't write.
But thank you guys for reading my book im really happy!!!
Keep reading and i'll try to keep writing 😊❤️