Chapter 7

Lucy's P.O.V

Lauren left but I followed her, I made sure that she will not see me.

I faced the back of her car, I fake called on my phone and i didn't notice that i was not on the side of the parking lot.

It hitted me and i felt lightheaded, my arms are with bruises.

I heard a car open and heard someone shout for help, someone went beside me and carried me inside the car.

I saw nothing its all black.

Lauren's P.O.V

I opened the car and closed it, I drove forward and I went backwards fast because theres a car went by but I heard someone screamed.

I opened the car door and saw,

Lucy?

"OMG, LUCY! Help! Taylor help!" I said shouting for help.

I carried lucy and went inside the car.
"Taylor look after lucy! We're bringing her to the hospital!" I said.

I rushed to the hospital and the nurses took Lucy, she was totally injured.

I took Lucy's phone and I called her parents.

"Hello? Lucy?" Mrs. Vives said.

"H-hello Mrs. Vives, L-lucy is at the hospital, shes injured." I said fearfully.

"Lauren?! Wait What?!? Ok were on our way!" She said panicking.

Any minutes now her parents arrived,

They went to the counter.

"Who is the patient?"

"Lucy Vives!" They said in unison.

"Room 103, 2nd floor." the nurse said, Lucy's parents ran to the elevator and gone to the room.

I followed and saw them crying in the room.

"B-baby why did t-this happen.." Mrs. Vives said sobbing.

"Mrs. Vives, I did it. But I can explain." I said scared.

"W-what did you d-do?!" She said.

"I didn't see Lucy, but I heard her scream, I am truly sorry..." I said to them honestly.

"Its okay Lauren, at least you didn't mean to hit her but please be careful she almost died.." her father said.

"Yes Mr. Vives" I said and I left.

I went home and rest but then someone knocked on the door.

I got up and saw her. I cant believe my eyes, It was her,

Camila Cabello.

"Hi!" she said smiling.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said.

"Oh my parents are not home either my sister, So I don't know what to do at home so, I just went here instead." Camila said,

"Why not Dinah's house?" I said.

"Because she is not home too, and she texted me that I can stay here with you instead, she gave me your address.." she said smiling.

I love her smile.

"Okay! Come in" I said smiling like an idiot.

She went in and sat on the couch. I got some wine and sat beside her and gave her the wine.

"Thanks, so what are we going to do now?" She said taking a sip of her wine.