Chapter Twenty

Y/n's P.O.V.

'When will Len get better?' Rose signed looking up from the ground. I hung down the tree trying to get down without hurting myself.

"I don't know, Flower. His injuries were worse than yours and the White Fang are still trying to get that last bullet out of him. They said it nearly hit his heart, it shattered a bone too so could be awhile. On the mean time, the rest of us are still trying to find who the new guys in Vale are." I explained looking at her then the ground. "I think I might need help. With, you know, getting down."

She giggled silently and stood up. Her fingers wrapped around my leg, which caused me to nearly kick her, and brought it to the side of the tree where a step was. She held up two fingers and pointed back and forth to our eyes.

I nodded and a few seconds later, I was on the ground. She smiled before signing again. 'Why didn't you just teleport to the ground?' She asked.

You're dumb, Y/n. Altea commented forcing us to do a facepalm. Make up an excuse so we don't of embarrassment.

"I don't... Think when it comes to cat problems. Like being stuck in a tree." I answered, looking away with a sheepish smile.

Both hands cupped my face which made my cheek burn as she pulled me into a hug. Her fingers played with my hair. I'm not sure about this Altea. Am I still with Neo or not?

Well, yes. In a way. But in my book this isn't cheating unless she kisses you or goes farther. Knowing her, she knows her boundaries and won't push any farther unless you're ready. Altea rambled on before coughing. So you're completely fine.