1 + IMPORTANT A/N

Start from the beginning

'Wait a minute...Did she just say go take a seat? But if he has to take a seat that means he would have to-' Yoongi's thoughts were cut off when he saw Jungkook walking straight (gay) towards him. His body stiffened.

'No! Are you kidding me? Screw you Taco!' He glared in her direction.

It's not that he disliked Jungkook. He knew who he was and he seemed like a nice guy but Yoongi had no interest of meeting new people. They never spoke to each other. He intended to keep it that way.

Jungkook sat down next to him and unpacked his materials. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. His shoulders slumped and he had a slight pout on his face.

Yoongi was watching him out of the corner of his eye. He noticed his behavior and he felt somewhat bad for him. Yoongi never cared about getting in trouble at school but he knew Jungkook did. He never did anything wrong. He wasn't like an annoying goody-two-shoes but he was well-mannered and was responsible.

"Now that everyone has decided to join us" she said over dramatically shooting daggers at Jungkook who had his head lowered.

'What is her deal? So he was late one time who cares? He hasn't done anything else wrong in his life.' Yoongi snorted.

'Why am I even thinking this?' He rolled his eyes again. He found that he does that a lot at school.

"Guess what?" Ms. Taco questioned the class.

"You're retiring?" Yoongi joked while smirking.

Snickers filled the classroom.

"No, I am not. Watch your mouth Mr. Min. Show some respect." She snapped with a glare.

Eye roll.

"There is a pop quiz today." She announced flatly while crossing her arms.

Multiple groans of protest.

"Don't give me that! I need to know how well you understand the lesson so suck it up." She retorted with an eye roll of her own.

She passed out the tests and returned to her desk. Everyone began the test. Yoongi flipped it to the back.

'What the hell 50 questions? How the fuck is this a quiz?' He thought while narrowing his sharp eyes at his teacher named after a Hispanic food.

He sighed, flipping the stapled papers back over to read the first question.

'What kind of question is that? This is dumb as fu-'

Once again his thoughts were interrupted by Jeon Jungkook. He felt a light tap on his shoulder and he quickly snapped his head towards the said male who flinched at his sudden movement.

"I'm sorry to bother you but can I please borrow a pencil? I left mine in my locker because I was in such a rush." He explained in a whisper.

Yoongi blinked at him for a few moments before reaching in his bag and pulling out a black mechanical pencil with a white eraser. He never used it.

'Thank you." Jungkook thanked the other.

Yoongi gave him a slight nod and turned back to his 'quiz' not noticing how the other blushed.

Jungkook went straight to work answering the questions with ease while Yoongi, on the other hand, was still staring at the front page. His pencil remained on his desk.

"Mr. Min are you just going to stare at your paper the whole time?" Ms. Taco asked, sounding annoyed.

He looked up. "That was the plan, yes." He said while staring at her blankly.

He heard a few quiet chuckles including a very cute one from the boy sitting next to him. He glanced over at him and he could see he was trying not to smile.

"Well I suggest you stop making jokes and pick up a pencil unless you want a detention and an F in this class." She replied, a frown digging into her face.

Another eye roll.

He finally finished the quiz knowing the only correct information on it was his name and the date.

Hey y'all.

So here's the scoop: I am rewriting this entire book. I am not happy with a lot of the writing and I want to improve it. When it is finished I may add in things or take out things, possibly even deleting entire chapters.

This was my first book and I was really just doing it for fun. I wasn't really concerned about being a good writer. But now I see comments on chapters and all I can do is grimace at how cringy or flat out stupid some of the stuff I put in here is.

So all the chapters will be temporarily unpublished as I am editing them. I will  republish them as I go on.

I want to be happy with my writing and I want my readers to be happy with my writing. So I am making it better than it was. Hope you all aren't disappointed and can understand. And I also hope you will read the story when it is rewritten. Thank you.

-Narnia