Five

"Doesn't that look so good?" Demi questioned, causing Trey to look up from his phone and put his focus on whatever Kris Jenner was making on this week's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Demi was obsessed with the show and it easily become their Sunday night ritual.

"We already had dinner though," Trey said as Demi sat up a little bit and combed her fingers through her hair.

"I know but that looks so good. And the episode is recording. I'm going to make some. Doesn't it just look like sausage, peppers, and noodles?" Demi said before standing up and walking into the kitchen.

Trey followed after her and watched as she grabbed the ingredients from their respective places and got to work. He would never get over watching her cook. He loved how focused she got, how she completely disappeared into her own world whenever she was cooking anything and the excited look on her face as she watched him try one of her creations for the first time.

It only took about thirty minutes for Demi to finish off the simple meal and Trey had to admit that it did smell good. And it looked better than what Kris had been cooking on TV. Demi distributed the food into two bowls before sitting next to him at the marble countertop.

"Hmm, this is good," Trey said after taking a bite.

"See, I told you," Demi giggled before eating her own food.

They ate in between bits and pieces of small talk, but they never had to do a lot of talking when they were around each other. The silences were never awkward and usually just being in each others' presence was enough.

"So, can we talk?" Trey started after they had both finished their meals. Demi grabbed their dirty dishes to wash them off but Trey followed her, giving her butt a light tap as she chuckled.

"Hmm, I think I'm into that," she said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

"We really do discover a new kink everyday," Trey mumbled as Demi grinned a little bit.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"When are you going to officially move in?" Trey questioned as Demi chewed down on her bottom lip.

She was practically already moved in. Maybe she should've said something but she wasn't expecting Trey to actually ask her to move in because everything in their relationship just seemed to flow so smoothly. Like he didn't formally ask her to be his girlfriend but they both knew that they were together in every way possible. He didn't ask if she wanted to move in but slowly her things had started to accumulate in his master bedroom and his bathroom and she was spending nearly every night in his apartment. He probably wouldn't even propose to her if that time ever came. It would just happen.

"You want me to move in? Like get rid of my apartment and move in?" Demi asked as she turned around to face him, trapped between his body and the kitchen sink.

"Yes, I would appreciate it if you would stop dipping out of here so fast after we have sex. You've really been hitting it and quitting it for the past few days," Trey said, causing Demi to really laugh, the laugh that Trey had easily fallen in love with even though Demi thought that it was way too obnoxious.

"You make me sound like a hoe," Demi giggled as Trey shook his head.

"Never that. But damn, you really do be sprinting out of here," Trey continued on as she continued to laugh.

"I just thought that I was kind of already moved in and if you really wanted me to fully move in then you would tell me," Demi said as Trey grinned.

"I'm telling you now. Move in with me," he said, kissing the spot near the bottom of her ear lobe that drove her crazy. "Just think about all the kinks we'll uncover once we're actually living together."

"I guess that's a good enough reason for me," Demi said, wrapping her lips around his before pulling away. "That and I love you."

"I love you too."

So, to me this is the end but you never know when I'll get some random inspiration for this story and end up writing more. So, see you later? And make sure to check out the other stories on my profile. Thank you so much for reading and encouraging me to continue this?