Three

"Blue raspberry," Demi said as she finished chewing the white mystery airhead.

"Okay what about this one?" Trey passed her another one so once she swallowed the one that was already in her mouth, she bit into that one.

"Wait, that tastes like blue raspberry too. Trey, all of these are starting to taste the same."

"No they're not."

"Yes they are. Try one."

"Hmm, you're right. We've been played."

"You're so stupid," Demi giggled as Trey discarded the package of white mystery airheads and relaxed back on his California king sized platform bed, the main feature of his room.

Unlike hers, when you stepped into Trey's room you got a glimpse of who he was, like the five shelf bookcase that was filled to the brim with worn books that he had actually read, the pictures of his family and close friends on one of his dressers, and the signed New York's Giants' jersey that was framed next to his TV. Demi hadn't lived in the Sharon approved apartment long enough to personalize it and make it feel like home. She was also never there long enough for it to feel like home, which was why she had started to find solice in Trey's Manhattan one bedroom.

"Tell me a secret," Demi whispered as if there was someone else in Trey's apartment that could hear them even though it was two in the morning and Trey lived alone.

It had been a few weeks since Demi had come to the consensus that she actually couldn't stay away from Trey and she had spent every free moment that she had with him. Her routine was usually the same. Classes in the morning then work at night. Max would pick her up after her appointment, take her to the office to give Sharon her money, then drop her off at her apartment. Then Demi would take a cab over to Trey's place and spend the night with him there. Demi thought it would just be sex, but it was becoming more than that. She actually missed him when she was away from him and they spent a lot of time just talking to each other about anything and everything.

"I wear glasses," Trey said as they continued to play 'one, two, three, four I declare a thumb war.' They weren't really playing to win, it was just an excuse to touch each other, even if it just meant their hands intertwining as they tried to overpower each other's thumbs.

"That's not a secret. I saw them in your nightstand when I was looking for a condom," Demi giggled as Trey chuckled.

"Okay, I've had a threesome before," Trey admitted as Demi looked at him in surprise, but she wasn't in any position to judge. "Tell me a secret."

"I never orgasm when I'm on the job," Demi said as Trey's jaw dropped open.

"What?"

"Yeah. It's something you get used to," Demi shrugged as she propped her elbow up and rested her head against her free hand.

"I've tried anal before...with this last girl that I was with."

"Did you like it?"

"Hmm, I guess. I don't understand the hype. What's your secret?"

"My real name isn't Devy..." Demi trailed off as she looked at him, their thumbs pausing as Trey held her gaze.

"What is it?"

"It's Demetria...Demi for short," Demi revealed before Trey leaned forward to kiss her.

"Demi," he whispered against her lips as she nodded. "I like it."

Demi smiled and connected their lips again, both of her hands making a trail from his neck up to the stubble on his cheeks, their tongues dancing together as she moved to straddle him, his soft black sheet sliding off of her body as they continued to kiss.