Chapter 2 : Graham Norton and Equals

*flashback*

London, June 2015

"So Nicholas, tell me, is this dating rumour true about you and your Equals co-star?" Graham Norton, with his usual sly questions winked at Nicholas Hoult,one of his guest star for tonight.

"Aww man, not you too" with a laugh, he looked on for help to his co-star Guy Pearce right next to him "well we did sneak out to the pub and had a few rounds last night, did that count as dating?" Nicholas played an innocent frown pretending he didn't know who was the host referring to.

"Guy Pearce?! You're dating Guy Pearce? You little peacock, i didn't know you were bent that way!" Norton, eyes wide, disbelieving had all the studio audiences and his male guest stars laughing. "What do you have to say to this Guy?"

"He did finish a lot of beer last night to mistake me for a brown haired green eyed beauty he was missing." Guy Pearce grinned.

"Ohhhhh...brown hair, green eyes. Interesting. I wont be surprised if you find yourself harassed later because you might have outed a certain couple." with a conspiratory wink and a chuckle to the audience, Norton turned back to Nicholas.

"So tell me lad, why is your lovely co star, not Guy, not here with you today?" He asked.

"Coz she was afraid something like this might happen." Nicholas replied, glancing down with a little smile on his lips.

***

"Is that the Graham show Rob?" Claire called from the kitchen.

Rob turned off the television and stood up.  He should finally get working on that score he was planning to do. He was playing on a few notes earlier on the piano and was supposed to do some on his guitar tonight. He's suddenly feeling restless and wanted to get his hands on something.

"Rob honey, why did you turn it off?" Claire wiped her hands on her apron and grabbed the remote to turn the TV back on, although Lizzy was quick to interrupt her.

"Mom, let's finish baking, we'll watch a rerun later okay?" Lizzy maneuvered her back to the kitchen with a warning glance then looked on with a worried look to him.

He really needs to get started on that score. He hurried up to his old room and grabbed his guitar from the floor. He sat down on his bed, guitar positioned on his lap and set his mind to finish what he started.

Lizzy didn't hear music. She didn't hear anything at all for some time, but she did hear a loud smash from her brother's bedroom.

Poor Guitar.