Mistclan cats

Leader - Darkstar. Tom. Thick dark smoky pelt, fur around his head is a light gray. Muscular build, large paws, pointy ears, yellow eyes. Scars lace his pelt and muzzle.
Kin - Yellowstorm (sister)

Deputy - Yellowstorm. She-cat. Thick pelted gray molly with black stripes and white underbelly. Big paws and yellow eyes.
Kin - Darkstar

Medicine cat - Doveflight. She-cat. Pure white pelt with a feathery tail, blue eyes

Medicine cat apprentice - Mintpaw. Tom. Pure gray pelt with unusual vibrant mint green eyes
Kin - Silentfern (mother, death by snake) Stonebreeze (father) Quailpaw (brother)

Elders (2) (1 tom) (1 she-cat)

-Hazelstrike. She-cat. Scrawny and sickly ginger and white molly with dull amber eyes. Left mangled from a fox attack, retired early to elders den.
Kin - Bearkit (death by fox attack)

-Owlheart. Tom. Fluffy brown tabby with white underbelly. Dull blueish green eyes.
Kin - Sprucepelt (son)

Warriors (8) (4 toms) (4 she-cats)

-Acornlight. Tom. Sleek brown pelt that looks darker in the sun. Unusually long tail and pale yellow eyes.

-Dapplefur. She-cat. Brown tabby with white underbelly and orange spots around muzzle and on legs. Soft amber eyes
Kin - Swiftpaw (son)
Apprentice - Quailpaw

-(Senior warrior) Sprucepelt. Tom. Muscular build with a light brown pelt, white flecks under his chin and around his muzzle. Dark amber eyes.
Mate: Liontail
Kin - Owlheart (father)

-Amberflame. She-cat. Light brown molly with darker brown fur paws and the tip of her tail. White flecks on her face. Pointy ears and dull green eyes.
Kin - Liontail

-Liontail She-cat. Light brown molly with darker brown fur paws and the tip of her tail. White flecks on her face. Pointy ears and dull green eyes. She is smaller than Amberflame. Only difference between the two is scent and size.
Mate - Sprucepelt
Kin - Amberflame
Apprentice - Swiftpaw

-(Senior warrior) Stonebreeze. Tom. Pure gray pelt and amber eyes
Mate - Silentfern (death by snake)
Kin - Mintpaw (son) Quailpaw (son)

-Emberflash. She-cat. Muscular sandy colored molly with flecks of white in pelt. Grass green eyes.

-Halfeyes. Tom. Pure sleek black tom with one yellow eye and one blue eye.
Apprentice - Shadepaw

Apprentices (3) (2 toms) (1 she-cat)

-Quailpaw. Tom. A cream colored tom with dark splotches of gray, or light brown, around his face, ears, legs, and tail. Unusually long tail and stormy blue eyes.
Kin - Silentfern (mother, deceased) Stonebreeze (father) Mintpaw (brother)
Mentor - Dapplefur

-Shadepaw. She-cat. Small dark gray molly with white underbelly and paws. Green eyes.
Mentor - Halfeyes

-Swiftpaw. Tom. White and ginger tom with amber eyes.
Kin - Dapplefur (mother)
Mentor - Emberflash

Queens (2)

-Sorrelcloud. She-cat. Fine haired copper pelt with large ears and a long tail. Green eyes.
Mate - Rabbitleap (death by rockslide)

-Butterflyspeck. She-cat. Fluffy ginger tabby with unusual black spots on her back. Hazel eyes.
(she won't say who the father of the litter is, but swears on starclan he's a tom in the clan)

Kits
None

9 toms
10 she-cats
= 19