SEVEN DEADLY SONS II

R E C A P

THE SEVEN SONS WERE certain that they would help the King of Hell and kill the angels who were destined to kill them.

     But when the sons united and met the angels who they were bound to kill, the seven Demons realized that their cruel mission from the King is something they might never accomplish. And killing might be a sin that they are not willing to commit.

     Now they have faced their true destiny, and that is to join the Arcs - their once enemy - and defeat the monster they once recognized as 'creator.'

     Kharon - their guardian - is now being controlled by the King of Hell. Their Fathers are being locked up, and Woo Jiho, Taeil's true love, had been killed.

     The Demons now know what they must do. But will they be able to betray the King so easily? Or will they be able to truly join the good side like what their Fathers wanted them to do?

     Things are still not certain.

     After all, these are still the Seven Deadly Sons of Hell.

D E M O N S

BIRTH DATE: June 06, 1996

EDUCATION: 1ST YEAR students at Holy Angels University

GUARDIAN: KHARON the Third (The Ferryman)

COMMON DEMON ABILITY: Producing fire & Teleportation

- JANG HYUNSEUNG "JS" -

SIN: Prince of LUST

FATHER: ASMODEUS Ruler of Realm Lust

GUARDIAN: Sphynx cat LUXURIA (Female)

POWERS: Audible Inundation: The power to overwhelm someone's mind with lustful voices.

                      Kiss of Death: (Full Demon Power) The ability to burn someone's soul by one kiss.

- LEE MINHYUK -

SIN: Prince of GLUTTON

FATHER: BEELZEBUB Ruler of Realm Gluttony

GUARDIAN: Hamster GULA (Male)

POWERS: Life Draining: The ability to drain and absorb one's energy and power.

                      Soul Absorption: (Full Demon Power) The ability to take and absorb one's soul.

KIM JUN-MYEON "SUHO"

SIN: Prince of GREED

FATHER: MAMMON Ruler of Realm Greed

GUARDIAN: Toad AVARITIA (Male)

POWERS: Knowledge Absorption: The ability to absorb all forms of knowledge.

                      Physic Reflection: (Full Demon Power) The power to take and force back all forms of memory and emotions in order to overflow the mind until the brain is unusable.