VI.IV

Setting: Gucci, Beverly Hills, CA

Cristo was a lot different than Demi when it came to shopping

Cristo was a lot different than Demi when it came to shopping. Even though a lot of designers sent her a lot of clothes, accessories, shoes, and anything else that any girl could ever want, she still did like to go shopping every once in a while. Maybe he was different because he was a fashion designer but so far, they had only been in a few stores and everything that they had gotten was "a gift from the designer" or the store or whatever to show appreciation for Demi and Cristo coming in. Cristo was also a lot bolder than she was. If he wanted something, he wasn't afraid to make it known. Demi wasn't like that when it came to shopping, and they were only out together because thanksgiving was tomorrow, and Cristo wanted to ease the tension between them since their fight earlier in the week. Demi was done being mad at him but to Cristo, it felt like she was still holding a grudge and he just didn't want things to be weird between them anymore.

"Everyone has the black one though," Demi said as she picked up the basic black Gucci belt that had become popular over the last few months, so popular that it was sold out pretty much everywhere and Demi had never bothered to pick one up. This was her first time actually going shopping since giving birth because her weight had been fluctuating for the past few months, but now it seemed as though she was at a steady weight and she was happy with the way that she looked.

"Do you have this in white? We want this in white," Cristo said, showing the lady that had been following them around the store the belt as Demi continued to look around.

"What size?"

"90, right?" Cristo asked as Demi nodded.

"We don't have 90. We have smaller sizes and then we have a 95 but we can put holes in it for you if you want," the lady suggested as Demi looked at Cristo who shrugged because the decision was up to her.

"Can I get the black and the white then?"

"Definitely. I'll have them waiting up front for you," she said before walking towards the front of the store.

"What else do you want to do today?"

"Cesar is coming to the house at like two to do my hair, so I was thinking I would pick Muse up, do the hair appointment, and then Hailey and I are meeting up for dinner around five," Demi said as she pulled her phone out to confirm that she was still meeting up with Hailey. It was crazy that she hadn't seen her since the wedding when there was a point in their friendship where they saw each other every day.

"Did you want to go to any other stores?"

"Yeah, I guess we can shop around a little bit more," Demi said because she didn't really care what they did for the rest of their time together. She wasn't really in a shopping mood, but she knew that Cristo wanted to spend time with her, so she was sucking it up and going along with it.

"I'm done in here if you are," Cristo said, causing Demi to nod before following him to the cash register. He paid for her things and took her bag before intertwining their fingers and leading her out of the store. They did walk around a little bit until Demi decided that she was hungry, so they stopped at Cabana Café for a little snack. Cristo ordered for them while Demi found a table and checked in with Kylie who was watching Muse. Unsurprisingly, she was also the best babysitter out of all of them.