Seventeen

When I woke up,I was facing a shirtless Xavier. Poking his nose,he scrunched his nose. Stifling a giggle,I traced his lips down to his abs. My palm grazed over his V-line. Looking up,I almost jumped. Xavier was awoke and staring at me amusingly. "Morning." I smiled.

"Morning,babe." He whispered kissing my lips. I jumped out the bed instantly feeling a chill. Shivering,I turned back to Xavier.

"Did we turn down the thermometer?" I asked him.

"No. Nice suit." He smiled. What- Looking down to see I was in my birthday suit. Oh my goodness. I jumped into the covers. "I've seen it all already." He laughed. Almost forgotten we had mated,and i wasn't mad. If he cheats on me though,there's no telling he will be able to see hell soon or not.

"Ready for round two?" I smirked getting ontop of him to ride. After about twenty five minutes I got off collapsing next to him. After awhile,we took a shower and got dressed. I was jamming to Vibe to This by Radical Something.

"PRETTY GIRLS ROCKING VANS-" I got cut off.

"RAGING LIKE A 80's BAND!" Reighlyn sang.

"LET THE MUSIC GO ON FOREVER." Ilene yelled.

"CRANK IT UP." Xavier called.

"PLAY IT LOUD." I sang.

"THIS IS WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT." Reighlyn sang.

"EVERYBODY DO IT TOGETHER." Ilene sang.

"CAN YOU VIBE TO THIS?! OOO OOO CAN YOU VIBE TO THIS?" We all sang. Funny when we all met in the dancing room,we were all wearing vans. I wore cat vans,Reighlyn wore tye-dye vans,and Ilene wore drawer on vans.

"I think we should try to dance in heels!" Ilene called out. I was inbetween Xavier's on the floor.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I sign us up for the Raging Flowers!" She squeeled. Raging Flowers is another dance festival,but you must wear a flowers somewhere on your body.

"Why not flowery vans?" I asked. Dancing in heels is not my thang.

"What! Reighlyn back me up." Ilene nudged.

"Flowery vans." Reighlyn said.

"Ugh. Can we dance in heels then switch to the vans?" Ilene asked with a pouty face.

"If we can dance in heels." I said.

"Yay! Now let's get practicing! Xavier out,you can't see us dance until the day!" Ilene said pushing a protesting Xavier out the door. After about a good 4 hours of practicing,we headed into the kitchen. "Let's make homemade icecream!"

A/N: lol when I was younger,I thought icecream was only made up of milk,ice,and sugar. ITS NOT HALF BAD. Haha..

"But it's barely even icecream when we make it." I said.

"Yeah let's just go for cookies and creme at the ice cream shoppe." Reighlyn said.

"I AM THE FIRE,YOU ARE GASOLINE." I sang.

"LIKE A GYSPY OOO YOU TRICKED ME PRICKED MY POCKETS CLEAN." Ilene yelled.

"YOU HIT ME YEAH YOU GET YES YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." Caelyn comes in out of no where.

"YOU'RE SUSPICIOUSLY DELICIOUS JUST LIKE-"

"COOKIES AND CREAM!!!" We all screamed at the top of our lungs. Cookies and Cream by BEAN.

"I want fruity mint swirl." I said.

A/N: I don't even know that's a real flavor. I heard it off the show Austin & Ally but other than that..bleh.