Two

I woke up to a heavenly smell of tea,roses,and mints. It was out my window,is it my mate? Looking down,there was a girl of icy blue hair,and icy blue eyes in a bad girl attire. She had piercings and tattoos but I didn't get a good of glimpse cause she darted straight forward and her scent disappeared. No!

"HEY WAIT!!" I yelled. I've never seen a girl so beautiful. Chucking on pants,I jumped out the window. Running straight,but then ended up at the edge of the border. Where? What? Was it all a imagination? Why would she be here in the middle of the night? Was she a rouge? Running back inside,I sighed heavily.

"Why were you yelling?" My mother called out walking into the living room with lazy eyes.

"I thought I saw my mate but it seems like the Moon Goddess is playing tricks on me." I sighed.

"What did she look like?"

"Icy blue hair with matching eyes. Her skin was pale. She had piercings and tattoos,but I didn't get a good glimpse of either of them. I don't think there is anyone with that colored hair." I said.

"She ran away?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. But I ran to the end of the border. She wasn't there or anywhere and her scent disappeared when she dashed off."

"I don't know what to tell you. She could be rouge..sorry son. But maybe you will see her someday." Mom said smiling lazily giving me a kiss on my head walking off. Though,I only saw half of her face,she was beautiful. Up to my room,I threw my pants off and hit the hay.

-----

I can't believe my mate is the soon to be Alpha. Xavier Black. Thankfully he won't really regconize me. Bad part, when I get home. Oh my goodness this is horrible! Why Moon Goddess! Why! Not thinking,once I near the house. I get shot in the hip with a silver bullet. Shit that hurts like a mother father. Don't get me wrong,silver doesn't hurt me what's so ever but still getting hit with a bullet. I quickly take it out with pliers I always keep in my pockets.

"Jeez I should warn you guys beforehand." I sighed.

"Hell! I am so sorry,Blythe!" Yells out my best friend,Ryland Delaroi. He has dirty blonde wavy hair,emerald green eyes,tanned skin,muscular,and about 6'4 ft. Unlike his twin,Reighlyn Teal Aubrey Delaroi. She so short compared to him. Wait what?!

"You shot me?!" I yelled.

"Well-" Taking his gun out of his hand I shot him at the same place he shot me. He groaned but quickly took it out so it'll heal. Snickering,I ran inside the house to have cake thrown at my face directly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" My friends all yelled. Laughing,I grab a chunk of cake and threw it at at random spot.

"CAKE FIGHT!!!" I battle cried. That's when the best cake fight has begun. Remind me I need to take a shower before I leave.

"BISH! Open my present!!" Ilene Dean yells. Her hair is waist-length,pastel purple and lavender,'scene' style. Her eyes are grey,and she's pale. Curvy. One of my best friends. Taking the present out of her hands,I open it up. There laid a blue hookah,my name engraved into it,and a Nirvana lighter.

"OMG! I love it! Thanks,Ilene!" I hug the daylights out of her.

"Yeah! No problem but you're cutting off something I need. And it's called fucking oxygen!" She yelled. Letting her go,I immediately fill in a blue raspberry flavor. Light it up,and smoked.

"Hey Blythe,there's two people who owe us money." Nikolas Reed walks in casually. Really you tell me now when I just started smoking.

"Who?" I asked huffing out the 'o' trick.

"Andrew Tree and Jesse Coast."

A/N: lol I couldn't think of anything so I just went with these names.

"Okie dokie." I say setting down my hookah to head into my room to shower. I pulled on a pair of ripped skinny jeans,black lacy strapless crop top,navy blue leather jacket,black Adidas,and a black mask with skeletal designs on it. (The kind of mask that covers the nose and mouth like City Hunter!)

Applied my makeup from earlier then grabbed my keys,and gun. If you ain't got no money,you're dead.

~~~~~

Like

Comment

Share