One

Don't you get tired of faking something you're not? Especially something that gets you hit all the time. Pretending to look weak when really it's not what it seems. Yes. My answer is a definite yes. I,Blythe Sky Audrey Slade is very much exhausted of feigning the 'weak girl'. Why do I fake? So that my mate can reject me and I can runaway with my gang. Be the independent wolf I am along with my family. Not blood family though. My gang. My real family despises me. Well my only family is my brother since our parent died in a rouge attack where I was no where in that area. I'm the omega in the pack. The only omega yet I was lucky not to end up as the runt of the pack. But not just any ordinary omega. A omega in disguise. Even if my mate hadn't rejected me. I would never ever give up on my familia. I may be weak to the pack but I will always be strong to my self and to my gang.

A/N: the gang is named Reapers

~~~~~~~~~

Staring at my vanity,my hair had been icy blue along with my icy blue eyes. Slim body with the right curves,skin was pale. My hair down hip length with a tribal headband across my forehead. High cheekbones. Piercings,tattoos. My silver snakebites were always on at night when I'm sneaking off to the gang. Belly button piercing always on,I wear clothes that is not skin-baring when I'm at the pack house. Hip bone piercings. Tongue piercing. Green Tea in Japanese symbols on the left side of my right wrist. (It's the same Japanese symbols on the Arizona tea can.) Don't judge,I happen to love tea. Two tiny pizza slices on my right wrist in the middle says 'Pizza Whore'. A anchor infinity sign with the word love on my right ankle. Underneath my right hip piercing says 'Books are life' in tiny cursive words. The back of a fluffy cat outline on my left calve. A howling wolf to the full moon,a feather underneath the wolf on my right thigh. All the outlines were in black or dark green ink except for the for the 'Books are life' which is white ink. The wolf tattoo was very defined and in blue,white,and black ink. The pizza one was well pizza looking,and black ink. Each tattoo hurt like a mother father! Currently,I wore a white sleeveless crop top,jean short shorts with a dark brown braided leather belt,leather biker jacket,and black sk8-hi vans. My make up was smokey eyes,mascara,and nude lipstick. It was midnight,precisely at 12. August 22nd 2014. My birthday. As well to the first day of school. Ugh. My room was small and plain. Mostly cause everything is at the gang house and since I'm a Omega. Well you should know. But if you don't, one of the lowest ranks of the pack. The pack is Red Dawn. Strongest pack in the U.S. Today I just turned 18,able to find my mate. Mate or no mate,after finding him I will be moving to Milan,Italy to join Dark Night the strongest pack in the Foreigns if not then just stay at the gang house. Turning around lifting up my window,I jumped. Looking up,shit! Darting to the gang as quickly as possible and hiding my scent.

"HEY WAIT!!" He yelled.

----

What do ya think so far?
Hope you guys enjoyed it so far.

Like

Comment

Share