Ten

While Lee was talking to his mate,I had been stalking Blythe on her profile. Well it was private but since Xena had already followed her,I just took her iPod. She's Blythe,was that Blythe. Why would she fake being weak? Brent was sulking cause of Blythe and Caelyn. Chase had been snapchatting Ilene throughout the night so far. Xena probably asleep.

"B-" Lee said but got cut off. "Okay.."

"What happened?" I asked.

"She hung up on me."

"Why?"

"Well a voice sounding like Blythe had been like 'hey do I not get a congratulations?' Then she quickly said bye and hung up." Lee said. That's odd.

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep. Think about things." I said heading up to my bedroom. A very naked Qyn Anita was laying on my bed.

"Hey baby." She tried to sound seducive but ended up sounding desperate and like a dying cat.

"Qyn,get out." I said.

"We haven't made love in forever." Qyn tried to pout.

"Get. Out. Now." I growled. She didn't get up,she just sat there pouting. "GET OUT." I growled in Alpha tone. She scurried out of here naked since she was a slut not afraid of her body. Sleeping I dream about the real Blythe.

-----

Woke up in Reighlyn's room,yawning and stretching I got up to my room which was across from hers. My room was kind of messy only cause I have so many clothes,shoes,and accessories along with my weapons that sometimes lie around. Grabbing all my weapons,I put them into my secret place behind the closet. Took a shower,and brushed my teeth. I put on a lacy black bra with matching undies. My outfit was a sleeveless flowy shirt up to my thigh. The shirt was white,two mint green green ombré on the sides,silver sparkles were over the skulls. (It's from Hot Topic) Black and cream colored Aztec leggings underneath with white converses. Combed my hair into a high ponytail framing my face with my bangs. Applied eye makeup,and pink rose lipstick. Of course I took a picture posting it on Instagram and snapchat. Typical,I know. Pulling out a short gun,phone,and keys. I went to eat then drove on my motorcycle.

"WOOHOO!!" I yelled. I did a 360° spin into the parking lot. Of course people stare,wouldn't be so shocked. Since my hair was in a ponytail,I didn't wear my helmet. Pulling on my sunglasses,I lean against my bike waiting for the others. Finally,they arrive. We all locked arms skipping to our class.

Red Dawn comes into view,and my mated friends ran to them. Not wanting to go over there,I get in between Caelum and Nik locking their arms then skipped to class. A growl was heard probably Xavier. Looking at him,he looked about pissed. Oh well. We all went to class sitting in the back.

"HEY BLYTHE!!!" Ace yelled running at us.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Thank you so much for taking the picture with me. I'm a very much happy man." He said.

"You're welcome." I giggled.

"Can you please sing?" He asked.

"Right here?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Uhm..sure. What song?"

"Warrior the song from The Mortal Instruments." He said getting out his phone.

You take me by the hand.

I question who I am.

Teach me how to fight I'll show how to win.

You're my mortal flaw and I'm fatal sin.

Let me feel the steam the pain burning under my skin.