Twelve

My stomach was burning like crazy. Colton had been whimpering a whole ton. 'You need her now. S-she fucked another.' He whimpered.

'Does she even want me?' I asked.

'Just get her back!' He growled. I don't even know where she lives. It's the weekend.

"LEE!!" I yelled with my alpha tone.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Tell your mate to come over and invite Ilene and Blythe. Davne can come too. I just hope someone here is his mate." I growled.

"Alright." He said calling his mate. Silvia was cooking french toast,and she stiffened at the name of Davne. Looks like I found his mate.

"Silvia go take a shower and put some decent clothes on." I demanded then head into my room spraying some Axe on. Lee came in,"they're coming a few." I went downstairs and munched in some French toast. This is fucking heaven.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! I only eat greens! I don't want this!" Qyn yelled slapping Silvia across the face.

"QUIT IT," I growled at Qyn.

"But baby,she-"

"Don't baby me. You're eating the French toast. She worked hard making it now fucking eat it you're a fucking stick." I growled shoving food in my mouth. She pouted and grabbed a plate.

"Th-thank you,Alpha." Silvia muttered.

"Come eat with us." I said. I want to be nice to her even of Davne fucked my mate. She ate with us,and the door swung open coming in yelling people.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!!!" A guard yelled. Blythe came in with a whip cream spray in hand.

"Ooo French toast!!" She screamed grabbing two plates sitting next to me. "Hey Silvia." She said.

"Hey." Silvia whispered. Blythe mauled two plates in ten minutes. Oh damn. Davne ran in looked at Silvia. Silvia looked up at him and whispered what I predicted.

"Mate." She said. Davne ran up to her and kissed her. Davne turned around to Blythe and they were mind linking?

"It's fine! Be mates,and what not." Blythe smiled stealing a piece of bacon from my plate.

"Thanks so much Blythe." He yelled carrying Silvia out the door to the unknown.

"So now you're single." I grinned.

"Yep." She said stealing another plate of food. Blythe had been wearing a black leggings,a black sleeveless crop top shirt that says 'heavy meow',and black vans.

"Fatass." Qyn muttered.

"WHY THANK YOU I AM A MOTHER FATHER FATASS AND I AM A MOTHER FATHERING PROUD BITCH CAUSE OF IT." Blythe yells out to the world. She's honestly not fat at all,she has a hour glass figure,and a thigh gap.

"It wouldn't be something to be proud of."

"At least I'm not creepily bony with bones sticking out at the wrong places." Blythe said. Everyone was all like "ohhhh".

"Whatever." Qyn snapped.

"Xavier." She whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Who do you like better?"

"You." I said without hesitation. She smiles cheekily at me.

"BITCH!!!" Reighlyn yelled in body full of whip cream. Blythe turned around quickly and cursed. She took the bottle,and hid behind me.

"TELL LEE TO LICK IT OFF!" Blythe yelled tugging on the back of shirt.

"BLYTHE. Just like you said. ALWAYS GET REVENGE!!!" Reighlyn yelled grabbing syrup throwing it over my shoulder.

"NOOO!!!" Blythe yelled. Turning around,Blythe's hair was a sticky mess.

"HAHAHA" Reighlyn laughed stealing some food running out.

"Oh no you don't!" Blythe yelled throwing a toast at Reighlyn. One after one. She shoved nearly all of the toast on one plate and darted off. Oh no.

~~~~~

Like

Comment

Share