12

TWELVE

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE MICHEAL AND MAISY TALKED

Maisy was relieved she didn't hear from him but the only thing he sent was custody papers.

He wanted to see Mason everyday. She was fine with it but just upset. She was upset because he still hadn't signed the papers, she wanted to contact a lawyer but she didn't want anything to get too big.

She was a famous fashion designer anything can come out. She constantly was followed and when trying to hide her pregnancy it still got out, which lead to suspicion as to why she wasn't seen with Micheal.

She sometimes hated being as big as she was when it came to family business, people just don't know when to stop.

It was a rainy night and Maisy was still reading those papers he sent. She was conflicted the more she though about it, she was worried Mason would prefer his father more over herself. She didn't want to ask Mason anything, she did not want her son to get in the middle of this.

Mason was quietly sleeping now, he was scared of the lighting that was going on so she made sure she was close by. She was trying to savor the small moments with Mason while it was just the two of them.

Picking up he black pen she was ready to sign the joint custody but she gets a text.

Dimitri

"Can I come over?"

Smiling lightly she replies back with 'Sure.'

She misses Dimitri and after the whole facade that happened with Micheal it changed just a little.

Hearing the door squeak open she gets up and slowly walks to the sound and sees him.

"Hey Dimitri."

"Hey beautiful."

Lightly laughing she runs to him and throws her arms around his neck as he did the same pulling her as close as he can.

"I missed you so much Mais."

With a muffled voice she says "I missed you too."

"So, how was it?"

Hesitantly Dimitri lets go of her grabbing her hand and taking her to the couch "It was great, how's Mason?"

"He was good as always but he's scared of the lightning."

"Of course just like his mother."

She smacks his chest "Oh shut up."

Dimitri lightly chuckles and clears his throat "I have to tell you something."

"What is it? Did something bad happen? Oh my god Di-"

Interrupting her panic attack he grabs her hands "Maisy no one is hurt it's not bad okay?" he says but whispers to himself "At least not for me."

"What was that!"

"Nothing Mais but uhm-" Clearing his throat once more he completely turns to her and says "Do you want to come to a gala with me tomorrow night?"

"A gala? That's what you made a big deal out of? Of course Dimitri I will go with you I don't know why you were so worried."

Scratching the back of his neck he continues "The only thing is, Micheal is going and he invited a plus one."

Maisy freezes.

[E D I T E D]✔️A/n

[E D I T E D]✔️
A/n

As always, not edited. I'm trying to be more organized so I have the next like five chapters ideas ready to go! I had the worst weekend ever by the way I smacked my thumb so hard on my bed it left like a bruise or something under my nail ugh. FOLLOW AND VOTE PLEASE!

 FOLLOW AND VOTE PLEASE!

M o o d.

1 5 0 v o t e s f o r n e x t c h a p t e r.