3

THREE

✧ 2 YEARS LATER ✧

2 YEARS LATER

WITH A SIGH, MAISY PULLS HER HAIR INTO A PONYTAIL AND LOOKS AT THE BOOK IN FRONT OF HER.

She was working on new dresses she needed to have prepared before fashion week which was in 2 weeks.

Maisy always got stressed this year around but it didn't make her like her job any less. Since that day she buried herself in work.

She knew Micheal found out where she went after she kept getting her favorite flowers every morning with a note and a phone number. It always ended up in the trash, she was not going to give in.

Micheal didn't look like he was in stress with what happened and she thought she didn't have to either. He was seen with models at special events but told he was never seen leaving a hotel with women.

She didn't care anymore. He could do whatever and whoever he wanted, he lost her trust a long time ago.

"Miss Evans you have a call." Her assistant says playing with her hands.

"Okay, send them over." With a nod from the ginger-headed women, Maisy takes a seat and picks up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Maisy."

She freezes in place taking slow breaths "Mi-Micheal?"

"Yes love what other men would be calling you?"

Clenching her jaw she grips the phone with all her might "What the hell do you want?"

A few chuckles are heard on the other line "Tsk tsk tsk, Maisy have you forgotten? We're still married love."

She purses her lips trying to keep her temper. Micheal still had not signed those damn papers that will set her free from him.

"I know that, what will it take for you to sign them Micheal, haven't you had your fun?"

A few moments of silence is broken by Micheal with a calm almost sad voice saying "Maisy I'm sorry. How many times do I have to tell you."

"Till the day I die Micheal and I will still not forgive you."

"I'll sign the papers on one condition, we meet."

Rolling her eyes irritated with him already she agrees "When?"

"Well love I'll be in the UK this weekend for some business and I was thinking we meet at the little coffee shop where it all started."

With a sigh, she answers "Fine Micheal."

"See you soon."

Without a goodbye, she ends the call. He was always stubborn ever since high school. That was the one trait she hated about him.

"Miss, Amy has dropped off Mason."

Smiling Maisy gets up "Bring him in please."

Mason was the only thing in her life keeping her happy. She loved her son to death, she was not going to lose him.

"Hi, mommy!"

Running to him she gets to her knees pulling him into a hug with a kiss on the cheek "Hello sweetie, I missed you so much."

Wrapping his arms around her neck he says "I mish you too."

Carrying him on her hip she asks "You want ice cream?"

Mason nods making Maisy laugh and she takes him to her car. She would do anything for her two year old. He was spoiled rotten but she couldn't deny his cute chubby face.

Mason had many features like his father, from the striking blue eyes to his nose and face. The only trait her son had of hers was the hair color, brown.

Sighing Maisy drives the car to her favorite ice cream shop not too far. The only thing she could think of was meeting that man again.

But the real thing that scared her was telling him of Mason. She knew for a fact he would either take him from her or demand visits daily, all Micheal could ever talk about was having a child of his own.

As much as she despises Micheal she was going to have to tell him about Mason, and she dreaded for it to come.

[E D I T E D] ✔️
A/N
Ahh I'm so sorry for not uploading! I've been lazy and just stressed. I will try and have consistent uploads from here on out! Also please help with editing I know there's tons of errors ♡

 I will try and have consistent uploads from here on out! Also please help with editing I know there's tons of errors ♡

what do you call it? I call it a roll as well lol.