|19|

| Stokeley Goulbourne |

A deep pout takes over my face as I cling to Diego. I'm nervous about Jahseh coming here. We went from being so close to being too close and then nothing. I don't even know if he's been talking to Jarad. Kimetrius hasn't talked to me since the day he texted to see where I've been and what I've been up to.

I'm pretty sure Diego told him we were fucking to make him mad. I guess it couldn't be that since Jahseh hasn't said anything to me. Unless he really doesn't give a fuck about what I do.

"Why are you being so clingy today?" Diego chuckles while trying to pull away to put dishes in the cupboard.

"I'm not being clingy"

There's three light knocks on the door and I freeze, which causes Diego to also freeze since I'm latched on to him like a leech. A few seconds later there's two more knocks. I still don't make a move to go to the door. I don't know why I'm so scared to talk to Jahseh. I'm acting like he's a complete stranger.

Diego sets the plates down on the counter and unlocks my fingers "go get the door before he leaves"

"Nah" I try to wrap my arms around him again but he quickly moves out the way.

"Stop being a little bitch, stokeley. Go apologize and tell him you want to be with him"

When three louder knocks at heard Diego sighs and walks out the kitchen. I feel like he's doing this for a while other reason. Every time he brings up me fixing it and treating Jahseh better he looks upset. I'd try and talk to kimetrius for him but I'm sure he'll just get mad that Diego told his business.

"Stokeley!"

I rub my hand down my face before turning my back towards the doorway. When I'm sure they're not coming in a take the packet out my back pocket. I don't really have time to sort lines out so I put a little on my pinky and rub it into my gums.

"Jesus Christ, I know you heard me calling you" Diego grumbles from the doorway

I quickly slip the baggie back into my pocket and turn around "I'm coming"

Before I can walk past him he holds his hand up and pushes my chest back "what do you have?"

A smirk spreads across my face as I grab his hips and pull him closer "a big dick"

His hand slips into my pocket and pulls the baggie out. I'm not really worried about him seeing it. Diego wasn't one to do hard drugs, he'd usually tell us how stupid it was and then just watch to make sure nothing happens since we never listened.

He steps back and glares "are you serious?"

I carelessly shrug my shoulders when my teeth start to buzz. When I see his mouth open I step around him and walk to the living room. I damn near trip on a shoe when I see Jahseh sitting on the couch. His attention is drawn to his phone and he has a conflicted look on his face.

When he hears me come in the room he looks up from his phone. A smile instantly spreading across his face. I send him a small smile back before sitting on the other side of the couch. There's not a lot of space between us yet it feels like there is.

My hands start to anxiously tap when I feel my energy slowly start to raise. Pretty soon it'll physically hurt to sit completely still.

"How have you been?"

I honestly want to laugh at the formal question but I force myself to stay serious. I tilt my head side to side and shrug my shoulders "I've been alright"

Jahseh nods before sighing and standing up. My eyebrows raise when he straddles my lap. His hands grab mine and gently lay them on his thighs.

"I'm sorry"

I twist my lips up and shake my head "what are you sorry for? You didn't do shit"

For some reason I wanna push him off my lap. It feels wrong sitting on Diego's couch with Jahseh in my lap. Instead of pushing his hips away I pull him closer and shake the thoughts from my head. There's no feelings there for Diego, but I do know not to do some foul shit like this.

"I didn't care if he found out and I should've" I go to open my mouth and reply but he holds his finger over my lips "this is the first time I've seen you since everything happened, let me get it all out"

I nod my head, my mind is really just running a mile a minute about random shit. Diego's on my mind, the fact that not even an hour ago I was balls deep in him and now I'm letting Jahseh sit on my lap on his couch. The fact that jahseh's ass his subtly rubbing my clothed dick. If Diego flushed my baggie down the toilet or in the sink.

"-and I just really want to figure this out. I don't want Jarad, stokeley. I'm pretty sure you know that. I get that you're not out-

Jahseh's got nice ass lips, they're smaller than Diego's but still pink and full. I wonder how that stripping shit is going. I basically chose to forget the fact that he was doing it. There was no way I was gonna convince him to quit so I'd rather just not acknowledge it.

-what do you think?" His soft hands grab my face and connects our eyes.

I bite my lips and think back to the few parts I remember hearing. Something about him wanting to be with me even though I'm not out.

"Yeah, I want to be with you" my mouth is running before my brain can even catch up. It's not like it's a lie, anybody would be lucky to be with Jahseh.

His face morphs into one of shock "you don't think we should just go back to before?"

I look over his shoulder and see Diego standing in the kitchen shaking his head no. It would probably be better if we did go back to before. At least until I figure out how to be the right boyfriend for Jahseh. I'm just able to make out the words "fix it" that he mouths to me.

I sigh before smiling at Jahseh "nah, I wanna be with you"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::