|1|

| Jahseh Onfroy |

Today has been so stressful.

I spent all day looking for a job. I put in applications almost everywhere yet I still feel like I'm not gonna get one.

Things like this happen rarely, I'm really almost never this motivated. I'll go through these little fazes where I want to search for a job and do better and then I'll switch up and just want to sleep.

Stokeley's been bugging me about actually trying, so I figured why not today.

I'm glad I met him that night at metris party.

Sticking true to his word, we slowly became best friends. A week after the party I got a text message. The person kept fucking around and wouldn't tell me who it was, until I called and a loud mouth stokeley was the reply.

Kimetrius gave him my number and told me that I needed more friends. Which is completely true, metri likes to party all the time and I can't do that anymore.

I feel a tug on the back of my jeans "come here"

I turn around with a pout and drape my body over stokeleys.

About two weeks into the friendship I asked stokeley when he came out. That's when he told me that he wasn't really gay. I sat back and listened to him go on and on about how it's a joke and he "could never". So I told stokeley I was gay. I was almost sure he was gonna make a big deal out of and never talk to me again.

Instead his face turned red and he started apologizing profusely for what he said. It was kind of cute to see him stutter and jumble his words from being nervous.

Now three months later I consider this weirdo my best friend.

"What's wrong, jah?"

Moving my head towards his neck and ear, I let out a loud groan.

Stokeleys chest vibrates with laughter "if you don't stop all that extra shit. What's going on with you?"

I sit up slightly before resting my elbows on stokes chest. Before I can even get comfortable he lets out a loud hiss and pushes my arms off his chest.

A pout takes over my lips. I'm always acting like a big ass baby when it comes to stokeley.

"Don't put those boney ass elbows on my chest, nigga. I almost died" he rubs at his chest while giving me a dirty look.

I roll my eyes before just crossing my arms and setting them on his chest then laying my chin on them, so we're face to face.

"I went looking for jobs today"

A wide smile takes over his face "that's great, jah. Why're you over here groaning like that?"

I sigh before lightly tracing the biohazard tattoo on his neck "I didn't get one"

He huffs out a laugh and reaches back to lightly scratch the back of my neck "you have to wait. You don't just pop up and get the job. Make sure you call and show them that you're ready"

Too much work

"I wanna be a rapper"

Stokeley lets out a loud laugh causing me to frown. I hate being so sensitive sometimes. I wasn't playing around when I said that, it's always been my dream to rap.

I slap his chest and sit up. Without thinking much of it I straddle his lap and wait for him to calm down the hysterics.

"It's not funny, stokeley"

He forces himself to calm down before laying his hands on my thighs "my bad. Since when did you want to rap?"

I shrug "I've always wanted to rap. I have some music on soundcloud"

Stokeley raises his eyebrows before quickly sitting up. I let out a small squeal before flicking his forehead "give me a warning"

He lets out a loud chuckle and reaches for his phone. I sit silently and wait for him to finish whatever he's doing so we can continue our talk.

"Ion see no music on soundcloud, jahseh" I let out a loud gasp and reach for his phone

Stokeley laughs and pulls his arm back "there's nothing on here for a Jahseh Onfroy"

After the words leave his lips his face lights up.

No

He quickly turns so I can't reach the phone and starts typing. I hold my hands over my face when I hear my voice blast through the speakers on his phone.

'I don't want to do this anymore' is the only thing that can be heard throughout the room. My face heats up in embarrassment, I don't bother looking up, I can already see the teasing smile he has on his face.

The song quickly ends and I hesitantly take my hands away from my face.

"Damn best friend! Look at you singing and shit" he slaps my leg a few times and picks a different song to play.

Before he can get to into the song I reach up and snatch his phone "okay! That's enough, stoke"

"If you're gonna be a rapper you can't get this flustered showing people your music" he raises a brow and wraps his arms around my waist

Wrapping my arms around his neck I stuff my face into his neck "you're embarrassing. You can't listen to my music"

"That hurts my heart" he dramatically lays his hand on his chest "how am I suppose to be your number one fan if I can't listen to your music?"

A soft giggle escapes my lips "byee. My husbands gonna be my number one fan"

Stokeley smacks his lips "you're not getting married"

I poke my bottom lip out "you sayin nobody's gonna want to marry me?"

"Not with me around. Ima talk so much shit to that nigga" he smiles proudly.

My smile slowly fades and I start to pick at the skin around my nails. It sucks when you have a crush on your best friend. Especially when they're straight and "could never."

I smile a little when he chucks my chin "stop pouting all the time. You're gonna be the best rapper alive and I'm gonna be so proud of you"

I feel a blush rising to my cheeks. Nobody's really told me anything like that before. Leave it to stokeley to pop up in my life and make me feel ten times better about myself.

"Hmmm... xxxtentacion, I fucks with it"

I smile and shake my head

Me too

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

Shoutout to xxxheartache
I wasn't gonna put this story out at all.
I appreciate all of you guys supporting this already🤗

Edited
♥️♥️♥️♥️