|10|

| Jahseh Onfroy |

"We're gonna act like nothing happened?" I stand at counter looking over at his low eyes.

I don't know why he would come over if he's just gonna sit around off the shit. He's been hanging out with kimetruis more than usual.

His head lulls to the side "What are you talking about?"

The slur in his words causes a dull ache in my chest. My patience is running thin with his shit. He's been avoiding talking about what happened Saturday night.

I scoff before turning away and looking in the fridge. The room is dead silent and at this point I'm just looking at the same things over and over again.

With a reluctant sigh I turn around to try again "I told you not to do it"

Stoke groan before running his hands down his face "and I told you to forget that shit"

"How am I suppose to forget it?" I tilt my head

"I've forgotten about the shit, you should be able to"

I open my mouth to say something back when my phone dings a few times. Stokeley slouches back into his seat and lets out a breath of relief.

I catch a quick glimpse of the message and instantly feel guilty. I've been ignoring jarads calls and messages for a few days now. When I wasn't talking to stokeley I didn't hangout with Jarad more and I thought I was starting to like him.

Stokeley, of course finds a way to ruin it.

"I have to go somewhere. Are you gonna sit here and go through my shit again or go home?"

His eyes slowly travel towards me "where are you going?"

"Somewhere"

He decides to sit up and just stare at me. After having a mini staring contest I sigh and walk out of the room.

Once I hit the staircase I hear the kitchen chair squeak across the floor. I make my way up the steps trying to ignore stokeleys distant mumbling.

When I get in my room I shut the door behind me and go to the closet. Not even a minute later my door is pushed open and stokeley comes in.

"Where you goin' Jahseh?"

I continue digging through my closet for something to wear. It feels like I've went through the same thing four times when I finally just grab my Simpson shorts.

Walking back out I see stoke sitting against my headboard and playing with the sheets. He briefly looks up at me before going back to what he was doing.

My phone rings in the pocket of my sweatpants. I already know how it is so as soon as i get it out my pocket I put it on speaker. I set the phone on the dresser before letting my sweats slide down my legs.

"I'm getting ready now and I'll be on the way" I get a little happy thinking about hanging out with him.

stoke clears his throat behind me so I turn around. His eyes are traveling up my legs.

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

| Stokeley Goulbourne |

"I'm already out, I was just gonna tell you that I can pick you up on the way" his little boyfriends voice filters through the speaker in his phone.