|4|

| Stokeley Goulbourne |

We just stare at each other. I'm trying to figure out if he's serious about going on this date with him. I've completely forgot that he's like my favorite rapper.

Jahseh has always talked about not wanting to date yet and now he's about to go out with this nigga.

I'm not really sure why it bothers me so much. Seeing him get dressed up to go out with someone frustrates me so much.

He didn't even tell me until last minute. If we're best friends I should know the day someone asks him out.

"Stokeley, I'll be back later. You can stay here until I get back"

I poke my bottom lip out and wrap myself around him "no"

His whole body shakes with laughter "Stop acting like a baby. You could say thank you to him, he came here to meet you"

I grumble before leaning down and whispering in his ear "I don't even know who he is"

Jah shakes his head and pulls away "stokeley, go say thank you so we can leave"

I stand there staring at him, confused on why he would want to leave me. We always hangout during the weekend and he's ruining it.

After I see his pleading look and I sigh "thank you, soda"

Jahsehs date laughs at the name and nods his head. I'm mad at how much this nigga looks like me. It's obvious he wants to be me so bad and I can't blame him.

Jah leans up and kisses my cheek "I know that's the best I'm gonna get so I love you and I'll see you later"

Letting out an annoyed groan I pull him into a hug and kiss his forehead "if he does anything, kill him. I love you and be careful"

We pull back from the hug and he looks up at me with a smile "I'm always careful. Don't mess my house up, stoke"

I nod my head and watch him walk over to his little date. When jah gets close enough he wraps his arm around Jahs waist.

My hands ball up at my side and I glare at the arm. Jahseh just met this guy and he's all over him. They both send me small smiles before Jahseh leads him out the door.

When the door clicks shut I drop on to the couch with a sigh.

What the fuck do I do now?

I look around the apartment and try to find something that stands out. I've never really toured the place. After a two second mental debate on whether I should, I stand up and start to look around.

Jahseh shouldn't have left if he didn't want me to snoop through his shit.

There's not a lot of stuff in the drawers in the living room, just some papers that I didn't feel comfortable with reading. I move towards the kitchen and check the cupboards.

I do a little dance when I see he went and bought more snacks. I ate them all the other day.

Grabbing a few fruit snack packets and shoving them in my pocket I rush up the steps to his bedroom.

The rooms a complete mess and I'm confused on how I didn't notice earlier. I fight the air before huffing and bending down to start picking it up.

I walk towards the closet to put his shirts and jeans away.

As soon as I open the door I see clothes spread all over the floor. Jahseh is never this messy and I'm mad that he waited till today to start.

I walk over to his speaker and hook my phone up to Bluetooth. I scroll down to SoundCloud and start playing some of Jahs music.